The Official Iron Maiden Thread

Segue Myles

Bruce and Pam divorced Kate last year, and the settlement was 90 million pounds.

Ok. Bruce never speaks about his private life, it's none of our business anyways. So, when something like this happens, it peaks my curiosity as to what the hell was going on?

Bruce and Pam divorced Kate last year, and the settlement was 90 million pounds.

Ok. Bruce never speaks about his private life, it's none of our business anyways. So, when something like this happens, it peaks my curiosity as to what the hell was going on?

I know! I just hope all involved are in this together

I just checked and 90 million pounds converts to around 110 million US dollars. Yeah, there's nothing suspicious about this death at all.

I just checked and 90 million pounds converts to around 110 million US dollars. Yeah, there's nothing suspicious about this death at all.

You're speaking my thoughts

I just hope it is, and I'm sure it is. No one as smart as Bruce could be so dumb, I'm sure of it.

You're speaking my thoughts

I just hope it is, and I'm sure it is. No one as smart as Bruce could be so dumb, I'm sure of it.

Yeah, maybe it was his girlfriend who did something or just the true crime fan in me thinking way too much about it.

If the rumors have been true to, and of Iron Maiden, and Judas Priest touring together sometime, next year in support of new c.d., and album releases from both bands, and groups, then I would still go see them on the same, double bill. Edited by Derek19

I'm glad to say I wasn't aware that Bruce even had kids. I know Steve has a bunch and even foisted his daughters band on us as an opening act. But even when I was following Maiden never was interested in their lives outside of the band. Brave New World was the last studio effort I liked and haven't bought any thing since Flight 666. Have a decent vinyl and cd collection up to that point

I'm glad to say I wasn't aware that Bruce even had kids. I know Steve has a bunch and even foisted his daughters band on us as an opening act. But even when I was following Maiden never was interested in their lives outside of the band. Brave New World was the last studio effort I liked and haven't bought any thing since Flight 666. Have a decent vinyl and cd collection up to that point

Steve's son is a member of The Raven Age, who opened a few Maiden shows. And I think Bruce's sin sings in a band.

Edited by Rod in Toronto

Steve's son is a member of The Raven Age, who opened a few Maiden shows. And I think Bruce's sin sings in a band.

Bruce's son is/was in a band called As Lions. I loved their first album and saw them live. They were note perfect, and full of energy.

But the crowd was dead.

I interviewed Adrian Smith today!!!!! I had 20 minutes with him, and was asked to focus on his book. But I did manage to fit in a few questions about his friendship with Dave Murray, joining Maiden, projects outside the band, Martin Birch, the first Rock in Rio, fan encounters etc. It was probably the most intense and tense 20 minutes I spent on the phone in an interview, and that includes job interviews as well. It will be published tomorrow, and I'll post the link here when it's ready. Hope you like it!!!
  • Like 9

Rod, able to get an interview with Adrian Smith even on the phone for how ever long talking to him about whatever topics, and anything is great, and awesome. It sounds like some things were covered. I'm looking forward, and sure some other people are, too, to reading, or listening the interview. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

I interviewed Adrian Smith today!!!!! I had 20 minutes with him, and was asked to focus on his book. But I did manage to fit in a few questions about his friendship with Dave Murray, joining Maiden, projects outside the band, Martin Birch, the first Rock in Rio, fan encounters etc. It was probably the most intense and tense 20 minutes I spent on the phone in an interview, and that includes job interviews as well. It will be published tomorrow, and I'll post the link here when it's ready. Hope you like it!!!

That's great! Can't wait to hear it!

• Like 2

Well done Rod, you're becoming the TRF media maestro. :smoke:

• Like 2

I wish!!!!

We're trying to get one with Pete Trewavas of Marillion too. I think this one will be easier to arrange.

• Like 2

I wish!!!!

We're trying to get one with Pete Trewavas of Marillion too. I think this one will be easier to arrange.

Are Marillion in your top 30 bands?

Iron Maiden's Legacy of the Beast World Tour, and Nights of the Dead, Legacy of the Beast: Live In Mexico City c.d., and album hasn't been the same as any of their other studio c.d., and album tours. Each of them have been different including Legacy of the Beast being inspired from their role playing video game.