The Official Iron Maiden Thread

Segue Myles

54 minutes ago, Rick N. Backer said:

I give them a lot of credit for featuring new material in their live sets.

True, they never waste a new album like a lot of other old school bands do. At least they'll play stuff from it and try to make the fans feel like the new music is worth something. Def Leppard has a new album out this week. They'll play two songs max off it and the rest will be the same greatest hits set they've been doing for the last 25 years. Why do they even bother with a new album?

Edited by J2112YYZ

On 5/23/2022 at 12:11 PM, J2112YYZ said:

True, they never waste a new album like a lot of other old school bands do. At least they'll play stuff from it and try to make the fans feel like the new music is worth something. Def Leppard has a new album out this week. They'll play two songs max off it and the rest will be the same greatest hits set they've been doing for the last 25 years. Why do they even bother with a new album?

(wrong post)

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo

For those worried about not discussing spoilers, the band  posted a picture with every song title on it live on Instagram as they played them. So, the cat isn't exactly still in the bag here.

3 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

Segue'll cream himself.  Wasted Years is his fav Maiden song i think.

Mick

Wasted Years was a given. Everyone knew they would do that one. Alexander The Great is the one I think most fans are creaming themselves over right now.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, J2112YYZ said:

Wasted Years was a given. Everyone knew they would do that one. Alexander The Great is the one I think most fans are creaming themselves over right now.

that one stopped me short too.  i was shocked.  great tune.

Mick

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

that one stopped me short too.  i was shocked.  great tune.

Mick

For so many years they said they never played it because Adrian couldn't remember something he did in the solo. I guess he finally remembered or they figured out a way around it.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

Segue'll cream himself.  Wasted Years is his fav Maiden song i think.

Mick

AAAAHHHHHHHH

• Like 2

7 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

I can cream twice

• Haha 2

This is for some people like, and including Entre, and J, if you are finished with the over exaggerating joking around, and maybe, wanting, and able to see Iron Maiden's latest the Future Past Tour, then buy a ticket(s) for one of this year's dates, or wait until they tour to promote it next year on one of their other North American dates.  As for a link to the setlist, if anyone else wants to, and can, they could go on-line to find out what it is, and kept it to themselves, too.  Maybe, I would do, and would've done it.  Bluefox (Mick), I've been lightened up, too.

Edited by Derek19

25 minutes ago, Derek19 said:

This is for some people like, and including Entre, and J, if you are finished with the over exaggerating joking around, and maybe, wanting to see Iron Maiden's latest the Future Past Tour, then buy a ticket(s) for one of this year's dates, or wait until they tour to promote it next year on one of their other North American dates.  As for a link to the setlist, if anyone else wants to, and can, they could go on-line to find out what it is, and kept it to themselves, too.  Maybe, I would do, and would've done it.

I'm sorry, who are you again?

The setlist is no secret. The band posted it on their socials.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Derek19 said:

This is for some people like, and including Entre, and J, if you are finished with the over exaggerating joking around, and maybe, wanting to see Iron Maiden's latest the Future Past Tour, then buy a ticket(s) for one of this year's dates, or wait until they tour to promote it next year on one of their other North American dates.  As for a link to the setlist, if anyone else wants to, and can, they could go on-line to find out what it is, and kept it to themselves, too.  Maybe, I would do, and would've done it.

I looked it up too and and has been said this setlist is no secret.  

lighten up.

Mick

• Like 1

That is a pretty good setlist actually. 

I saw some footage on YouTube from one of the shows.... they are looking and sounding good.

26 minutes ago, grep said:

I saw some footage on YouTube from one of the shows.... they are looking and sounding good.

There's only been one show on this tour so far.

57 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

There's only been one show on this tour so far.

Well then that's the one I saw. :)

3 hours ago, Derek19 said:

Check my post again. I never said what was in the setlist, nor did I make any jokes. Not that anyone else is in the wrong for doing so, but I didn’t. So don’t @ me.

1 hour ago, grep said:

When I saw them last fall I was blown away by how good they sounded. Not just for a bunch of 60 year old men. I mean compared to anyone else. They sound fantastic live and put on an amazing show. If I get the chance I’m going to see this tour too.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 1