Wanted: Serial Pooper

Rushman14

Lock those car doors.

Police in Akron, Ohio, are searching for an unusual-and unsanitary-vandal.

Officials say a male suspect has defecated on 19 parked cars in driveways since May 2012, usually striking in the early morning hours, according to NewsNet5. A resident caught the suspect in the act Wednesday morning, prompting the police alert.

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/wls/images/cms/010%20POOPER.jpg

Edited by Rushman14
  • Like 5

number one, i order you to take a number 2.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a40f6f537fbfe1e8f73e9d65360a6220/tumblr_mwgr66lxUU1rgqhzqo1_500.gif

Edited by Rushman14
  • Like 4

http://snl.jt.org/caps/characters/Robert%20DeNiro-Craig%20Fenson.jpg

Reporter #2: What can you tell us about I-Zheet M'Drurz?

Craig Fenson: We're told that, when he was fleeing the scene of his last attack, he left skidmarks. He is extremely dangerous. Our sources say that he is planning on attacking the New York City sewer system with what we believe it is to be a dirty bomb.

DID SOMEONE SAY POOPER??

(photo removed)

eat it.

(MOD EDIT: removed huge photo showing a closeup of a turd in a public urinal. Segue, what the f**k is wrong with you? Don't post anything like that on this board ever again. Eat THAT.)

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
  • Like 4

DID SOMEONE SAY POOPER??

(photo removed)

eat it.

(MOD EDIT: removed huge photo showing a closeup of a turd in a public urinal. Segue, what the f**k is wrong with you? Don't post anything like that on this board ever again. Eat THAT.)

Love me.

DID SOMEONE SAY POOPER??

(photo removed)

eat it.

Love me.

Your attempts at being an internet badass are failing. Try something else, like, acting like an adult.

• Like 3

DID SOMEONE SAY POOPER??

(photo removed)

eat it.

I actually typed... "what the hell is wrong with you" and decided not to quote the big ugly picture.

DID SOMEONE SAY POOPER??

(photo removed)

eat it.

Love me.

Your attempts at being an internet badass are failing. Try something else, like, acting like an adult.

Sorry

• Like 1

Get rekt Segue :LOL:

i won't.

i might mistakenly be taken for trying to be badass.

We had a guy who was doing this in the freaking shower stalls in our dorm during my freshmen year in college. He was caught. It wasn't pretty. He left the school never to be heard from again. He's probably now a politician somewhere.

By the way, if anyone ever craps on my truck, there's a good chance I will take them out. There's an even better chance a jury will let me walk. Texas. Truck. Mad crapper. I win.

Doesn't Rebel reside in Ohio? :unsure:

I'm glad I moved out of state. Don't want my car pooped on, the birds are bad enough. :LOL:

• Like 1