Neils most wimpest moments!

nicky6

Heres a few. mostly from hold your fire era,

1. second nature,, so wimpy..

2. tan shai another..

any to add..

I love Second Nature. Lyrically its cloying and simplistic. Just not very stronf at all. A plea for compassion? But I love the way those melodies fir the lyric perfectly.

The first time I listened to Counterparts...

Animate..."Yes, this grooves!"

Stick It Out..."This is tight!"

Cut To The Chase..."Oh HELL yeah!"

Nobody's Hero..."Um...whut done just come outta my speakers?"

Between Sun and Moon..."This is better, ok, catchy"

Alien Shore..."Ok, Geddy just said the word sex. He just said it again. I'm uncomfortable and I don't even know why."

The Speed of Love..."Another love song? With 'love' in the title? Um, ah, um..." (I check cover of CD, make sure it says "Rush")

Double Agent..."Ahhh, darker, uneasy, nice riff, yeah, this'll do."

Leave That Thing Alone..."YES! Instrumental!" (Hit repeat and listen to song three times)

Cold Fire..."Now he's singing about HAVING sex! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!" (Jump though bay window, run screaming down the street, waving arms madly, contemplating the lunacy of it all...)

Everyday Glory...(Now back home, deeply mentally scarred, trying to pick up the pieces) "This is...kinda corny."

• Like 2

The first time I listened to Counterparts...

Animate..."Yes, this grooves!"

Stick It Out..."This is tight!"

Cut To The Chase..."Oh HELL yeah!"

Nobody's Hero..."Um...whut done just come outta my speakers?"

Between Sun and Moon..."This is better, ok, catchy"

Alien Shore..."Ok, Geddy just said the word sex. He just said it again. I'm uncomfortable and I don't even know why."

The Speed of Love..."Another love song? With 'love' in the title? Um, ah, um..." (I check cover of CD, make sure it says "Rush")

Double Agent..."Ahhh, darker, uneasy, nice riff, yeah, this'll do."

Leave That Thing Alone..."YES! Instrumental!" (Hit repeat and listen to song three times)

Cold Fire..."Now he's singing about HAVING sex! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!" (Jump though bay window, run screaming down the street, waving arms madly, contemplating the lunacy of it all...)

Everyday Glory...(Now back home, deeply mentally scarred, trying to pick up the pieces) "This is...kinda corny."

http://www.talkweather.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rimshot.gif

That deserves to be quoted! I'm glad I didn't have a beverage in my mouth at the time. LOL!