• Grace under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire
    • Presto
    • Counterparts
    • Snakes and Arrows
    • Clockwork Angels

I don't know what Rush was thinking with Force Ten

It's not a side-long epic, but it ranks among their best album-opening tracks, otherwise.

... and Presto is lite rock...

It's way heavier than Hold Your Fire, which would dominate on TCCF (the Culture Club Forum).

:o :o :o

Hold Your Fire is an art-rock masterpiece!

casio-history-1.jpg

:P

:rage: Blast it, goose...why you gotta be like this?

... and Presto is lite rock...

It's way heavier than Hold Your Fire, which would dominate on TCCF (the Culture Club Forum).

:o :o :o

Hold Your Fire is an art-rock masterpiece!

casio-history-1.jpg

:rage: Blast it, goose...why you gotta be like this?

:poke:

Has CoS been voted off the island yet? If not we have work to do people so let's press on!

The Hemp Coalition is just too strong.

• Like 2

Whatever the outcome of these "rounds" is, it won't be a fair one because not that many have voted.

The first poll got 50+ votes. Every other round has had about 42. It's not like we're using these polls to create some definitive, objective answer.

Only if something from 2112-Hemispheres (AFTK preferably) wins out. We can then call it definitive....

Edit: Sorry Led....

Edited by Narpsberg

Whatever the outcome of these "rounds" is, it won't be a fair one because not that many have voted.

The first poll got 50+ votes. Every other round has had about 42. It's not like we're using these polls to create some definitive, objective answer.

Only if something from 2112-Hemispheres (AFTK preferably) wins out. We can then call it definitive....

Dude I laugh at that...

We know how this ends. Moving Pictures comes in number two upset by Permanent Waves taking the top spot. You heard it here second!

Dude I laugh at that...

We know how this ends. Moving Pictures comes in number two upset by Permanent Waves taking the top spot. You heard it here second!

Oh I know it will happen. I guess the "definitive" part goes out the window then.... :codger:

So what is the idea here? Whittle them away until we get down to Hemispheres? :D

This is why I'm not voting in any more of these.

Or maybe I'll just start being a lone wolf, voting for the albums that are almost universally adored, just for the sake of being...cantankerous. :)

• Like 1

So what is the idea here? Whittle them away until we get down to Hemispheres? :D

Or maybe I'll just start being a lone wolf, voting for the albums that are almost universally adored, just for the sake of being...cantankerous. :)

You wouldn't be alone doing that, I think a lot of people do it now. :LOL:

It's funny but interesting as well but some albums just age better than others. I'm sure the voting would be quite different if it was done as each album had been released.

I just like the word cantankerous. As long as its in the post I'm happy... :)
  • Like 1

You wouldn't be alone doing that, I think a lot of people do it now. :LOL:

Hmmm...but I haven't seen any votes for Permanent Waves or Moving Pictures yet...

:fury:

So what is the idea here? Whittle them away until we get down to Permanent Waves? :D

Fixed that for you.

;)

Sorry but that was broken, not fixed.

• Like 1

So what is the idea here? Whittle them away until we get down to Permanent Waves? :D

Fixed that for you.

;)

After Presto finally gets the f**k out of here, the rest of the votes are gonna start stinging a little.

• Like 2

Fixed that for you.

;)

After Counterparts finally gets the f**k out of here, the rest of the votes are gonna start stinging a little.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

Fixed that for you.

;)

After Counterparts finally gets the f**k out of here, the rest of the votes are gonna start stinging a little.

Fixed that for you.

INCORRECT

• Like 1