Look what i won off ebay.

nicky6

As the 2112 ambassadress, I highly approve of this awesome purchase :coy: .

I only hope you are getting paid more than Syrinx. You seem to be carrying the load here.... :LOL:
  • Like 1

I only hope you are getting paid more than Syrinx. You seem to be carrying the load here.... :LOL:

I get paid with the knowledge that the glory of 2112 is hailed often. Many heads of state had consorts by their side to at least symbolize the strength of 2 ;).

• Like 1

I get paid with the knowledge that the glory of 2112 is hailed often. Many heads of state had consorts by their side to at least symbolize the strength of 2 ;).

Well played as per usual... :)

Awesome. Do I get anything for having one that's been played to near death?... :)

Yes, you get this :D... Congratulations from the Ambassadors of 2112!

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab69/nekolennon/2112%20badge%20narp.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome. Do I get anything for having one that's been played to near death?... :)

Yes, you get this :D... Congratulations from the Ambassadors of 2112!

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab69/nekolennon/2112%20badge%20narp.jpg

:blush: Damn I want that in my sig. I have been a lover of both sides of this album since 1977. No effing skipping songs!! Ever....
  • Like 2

Congrats Narp! Seeing your posts about setting up your stereo inspired me to drag out my old gear. In fact, I am picking up my 1979 Sansui G9000 receiver tomorrow after being "refurbished" by a local vintage electronics "wizard". I plan to o order a set of Magnapan MMG speakers within the next week or two. I have already got my vinyl out of storage and everything seems to be just as it was when I packed it years ago, including my copy of 2112!
  • Like 3

Congrats Narp! Seeing your posts about setting up your stereo inspired me to drag out my old gear. In fact, I am picking up my 1979 Sansui G9000 receiver tomorrow after being "refurbished" by a local vintage electronics "wizard". I plan to o order a set of Magnapan MMG speakers within the next week or two. I have already got my vinyl out of storage and everything seems to be just as it was when I packed it years ago, including my copy of 2112!

Awesome!!! I am enjoying it thoroughly. We will be meeting in Atlanta I am assuming also or correct me if I am wrong. The vinyl is sensational in my view... :cheers: my friend
  • Like 1

Awesome!!! I am enjoying it thoroughly. We will be meeting in Atlanta I am assuming also or correct me if I am wrong. The vinyl is sensational in my view... :cheers: my friend

Yes, we will be meeting in ATL. I am looking forward to it! I'll buy you a beverage of your choice to repay you for your inspiration.

• Like 2

Yes, we will be meeting in ATL. I am looking forward to it! I'll buy you a beverage of your choice to repay you for your inspiration.

:d13: .... :)
  • Like 1

Sansui!!! :codger: :haz:

• Like 1

Want to see some old albums? Here are my original copies of Hemipheres and Moving Pictures. :D

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/RHPICS/PKAlbumsOldYeah_zpsfjzweugp.jpg

• Like 6

so how do you download a wav file from that thing?

Audacity. Assuming your turntable has a usb out.

...and if your turntable doesn't have a usb out (like mine), a good standalone phono to usb converter can be bought for well under $100.00. I looking for one now!

I think that's the same version of 2112 that I have on vinyl. Mine has a tis bit more wear on the cover (a little fading) but the record is pristine. Picked mine up at a local record store for $35. Was that a good or bad deal?