2015 MLB Season Thread

RUSHHEAD666

Any Nats gear I wear between now and the end of the season is being worn ironically. Just wanted to make that clear.

And for the record, I was not convinced they were going to the World Series at the beginning of the season, like some around these parts were. I didn't forsee the issues they ultimately had, but I was still doubtful, if not hopeful.

Go Pirates and Royals!

Foul creature!

Thank you Sheldon!! :D :D BowlCity, see you on Tuesday . . . . .

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Scan%201_1.jpg

Well, the Indians finally reached .500 for 8hrs... :( Split double header with Detroit four plus back final wild card spot.

Great game in SF tonight. Pozey has a homerun and has made two great plays at the plate. Of course, the SF bull-pen is doing its best to piss this one away.

Giants down 3 in the bottom of the 7th.

Great game in SF tonight. Pozey has a homerun and has made two great plays at the plate. Of course, the SF bull-pen is doing its best to piss this one away.

Giants down 3 in the bottom of the 7th.

Giants battle back in the bottom of the 9th to tie it, only to have the first pitch of the 10th sent out of the park for the loss. Dodgers end up losing in 16 innings, 4-5.

No blood either way. Dodgers keep their lead at 7.5 games.

Edited by goose

The Rangers lead the AL West, defeating Houston 6-5 to move 1/2 game into the lead.

Watched most of this game on ESPN. Good for them. Getting Napoli back from the Tigers has really added a spark

Wasn't he on that last place team from the northeast? Or did the Tigers trade for him to get younger and the Red Sox traded him to get slower.

The Rangers lead the AL West, defeating Houston 6-5 to move 1/2 game into the lead.

Watched most of this game on ESPN. Good for them. Getting Napoli back from the Tigers has really added a spark

Wasn't he on that last place team from the northeast? Or did the Tigers trade for him to get younger and the Red Sox traded him to get slower.

Yeah, I meant Red Sox. I got him and Ian Kinsler confused.

Yeah, I meant Red Sox. I got him and Ian Kinsler confused.

It's tough for me to keep up with what's happening over in the softball league, too.

• Like 1

Pirates v Cubs tonight......Arrieta vs Burnett. For tonight, id give the edge to Cubs. Really, it would be best for the cubs to lose and let the Pirates catch the Cards- I think Pirates and Cubs have better aces than Cards. Lester, Arrieta or Cole > Lackey, Lynn or Martinez.

What I hope doesnt happen is that we are neck and neck with cards for division going into the last series and use our best pitchers, and Jeff Locke or someone starts in the 1 game playoff.........BARF

Pirates v Cubs tonight......Arrieta vs Burnett. For tonight, id give the edge to Cubs. Really, it would be best for the cubs to lose and let the Pirates catch the Cards- I think Pirates and Cubs have better aces than Cards. Lester, Arrieta or Cole > Lackey, Lynn or Martinez.

What I hope doesnt happen is that we are neck and neck with cards for division going into the last series and use our best pitchers, and Jeff Locke or someone starts in the 1 game playoff.........BARF

I'm sure Maddon is telling the team to lose on purpose as we speak...

Of course he isnt. It doesnt change tge fact that losing could put them in a position where they have a better chance of winning thr one game playoff

Of course he isnt. It doesnt change tge fact that losing could put them in a position where they have a better chance of winning thr one game playoff

a) you have to get there first, and

b) it won't affect the Pirates chances of catching the Cardinals by more than a couple percent at most.

Have to agree with ESPN- bad news for the Pirates twice today. Locke having to face Greinke, sigh. (Both Locke and Morton seem to be good for 5 innings at best and Hurdle tries to leave them in for 6.) And awful news about Jung Ho Kang; he was in the conversation about Rookie of the Year; now he may not even be healed in time for the beginning of the 2016 season. Guess all you can say is that we get Greinke and Kershaw in the first two games and we get to put Cole out for the third.

:wtf:

Have to agree with ESPN- bad news for the Pirates twice today. Locke having to face Greinke, sigh. (Both Locke and Morton seem to be good for 5 innings at best and Hurdle tries to leave them in for 6.) And awful news about Jung Ho Kang; he was in the conversation about Rookie of the Year; now he may not even be healed in time for the beginning of the 2016 season. Guess all you can say is that we get Greinke and Kershaw in the first two games and we get to put Cole out for the third.

Sorry to see the Kang injury...that guy was becoming a beast quickly.

• Like 3

Sorry to see the Kang injury...that guy was becoming a beast quickly.

Yeah, Kang was nice enough today to say (through his interpreter) that he was sure the guy meant no harm; it's just the way the game is played. Not sure the rest of the Pirates feel the same way!

• Like 2

Pirates pull a victory over Kershaw and the Dodgers, 3-2. Liriano had an awesome night and Mark the Shark Melancon strikes again!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown-3_3.jpeg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Pirates pull a victory over Kershaw and the Dodgers, 3-2. Liriano had an awesome night and Mark the Shark Melancon strikes again!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown-3_3.jpeg

f**k!

Cole you better mess up tomorrow!

• Like 1