Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

That's the spirit! :cheers:

This prom is getting quite competitive.

I wonder who will be the most impressive couple in the end? :coy:

Yeah, that would be us. :hi:

My date and I hope to take this title, right Narpski? What will be the deciding factor?

To be honest the fact that you will be stunning is a given. Having said that, the fact that I clean up so well and have the body to wear a suit as intended may put us over the top. The combination will just prove to much for the rest with all due respect to the other members here....

I'll likely wear (if it's ok with sunny) sweat pants and a t-shirt. I'm pretty irresistible and respect Digi too much to wear anything else ;)

no, no, no - that just won't do. :no:

In fact, allow me to elaborate - I strongly suggest that Digi (Whom I ADORE) doesn't leave the house in sweatpants, so for a fancy shmancy shindig - I will strongly suggest that you re-think that wardrobe selection.

;)

Swing by anytime, you can dress me
  • Like 2

I'll likely wear (if it's ok with sunny) sweat pants and a t-shirt. I'm pretty irresistible and respect Digi too much to wear anything else ;)

In fact, allow me to elaborate - I strongly suggest that Digi (Whom I ADORE) doesn't leave the house in sweatpants, so for a fancy shmancy shindig - I will strongly suggest that you re-think that wardrobe selection.

;)

I will consider shopping for BOTH our outfits. ;)

• Like 1

:LOL: I just noticed that this thread has had 4,250 views. I wonder what people are reading it for and hoping to find?? :LOL: :lol:

Anyway...be that as it may....too much time has already been wasted on Rush and their R40 Tour. The Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom is way more important than Rush and their tour, don't you think? :)

• Like 2

:LOL: I just noticed that this thread has had 4,250 views. I wonder what people are reading it for and hoping to find?? :LOL: :lol:

Anyway...be that as it may....too much time has already been wasted on Rush and their R40 Tour. The Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom is way more important than Rush and their tour, don't you think? :)

Way cheaper too...

• Like 1

;)

I will consider shopping for BOTH our outfits. ;)

Something low cut please... pick whatever you want for your outfit ;)
  • Like 2

73, remember that infamous Hemispheres thread that I started? We are two yes votes shy of 100 votes, and I noticed that you never voted in my little poll. Considering I am your prom date, it would be good if I knew where you stood on Hemispheres - do you like it or not? I could never go to the Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom with a Hemispheres' hater. :no:
  • Like 1

73, remember that infamous Hemispheres thread that I started? We are two yes votes shy of 100 votes, and I noticed that you never voted in my little poll. Considering I am your prom date, it would be good if I knew where you stood on Hemispheres - do you like it or not? I could never go to the Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom with a Hemispheres' hater. :no:

You brought up a sore subject... he hates talking about it, but he was in an accident and only has the left hemisphere of his brain. Just bringing up "hemispheres" gives him fits.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

You brought up a sore subject... he hates talking about it, but he was in an accident and only has the left hemisphere of his brain. Just bringing up "hemispheres" gives him fits.

True story! But while I don't like discussing my missing half brain, listening to "Hemispheres" comforts and inspires me. So I have noted YES in Lorraine's poll.

• Like 3

True story! But while I don't like discussing my missing half brain, listening to "Hemispheres" comforts and inspires me. So I have noted YES in Lorraine's poll.

:cheers: Nicely done....

Damn logic half serves you well, and totally trashes me!
  • Like 1

And now I understand why he invited me to the prom. :unsure:

• Like 2

And now I understand why he invited me to the prom. :unsure:

My logic is fine. LiX is not a doctor!

• Like 2

Well, this thread definitely jives with the North American Standard...

:coy:

My dress:

http://files.uptilo.com/joliestyles/1064C9F8-344B-4BB5-8DE2-1BBE5B36D950.jpg

I fell in love with this little number when I saw it! I like the Marilyn Monroe-esque feel it has. Paired with some heels (not too high - I do want to dance!) and an up-do hair-do and I'm ready for the night.

Sheldon, I only ask you dress in a suit. I nice, perfectly tailored suit is to a woman what lingerie is to a man.

You pick the color...

http://stylesixty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/men-suits-29.jpg

• Like 1

I'd like to make an announcement ..

ladirushfan80 has accepted my invitation to the Prom. We will be a stunning couple. And the best dancers.

Geez. Congrats man on that. She is as fine as a woman can ever be and a wonderful person to boot. That set of pics she posted a while back in her TRF shirts is as good as those shirts will ever look. Super hot. Again well done. I bow in your general direction.... :notworthy: :codger: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

ladirushfan80 has accepted my invitation to the Prom. We will be a stunning couple. And the best dancers.

it'll

be a smashing ood time!!

Bonus: I can borrow one of my daughters dresses that SHE wore to Prom!! ha ha ha i paid for the damn things, i may as well get to use it to , 'eh?

• Like 3

:o :o :o That's my dress!! Janie, you can't wear my dress!!!!!

I see the TRF version of "Who Wore It Better" coming from this.

:yes:

I can't compete against young age and beauty and who would fill it out better.

Back to the wretched shopping malls for me in search of the perfect dress.....

We'll see about the best dancers part. ;)

I think I see a dance off .. Yup. It's on!

• Like 1

Geez. Congrats man on that. She is as fine as a woman can ever be and a wonderful person to boot. That set of pics she posted a while back in her TRF shirts is as good as those shirts will ever look. Super hot. Again well done. I bow in your general direction.... :notworthy: :codger:

Thanks Narp. She is a lovely woman indeed.

• Like 1