Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

If you can't get Sunny to the Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom in style, I suggest that she dump you for someone who knows how to treat her.

A Rolls Royce or nothing. Right, Sunny? ;)

Agreed. I am not sure a true beauty for the ages like Sunny would settle for a Macy's Day Parade float for transportation to any event especially one with the cache as this one.... :huh:

Tacky too. Not even a nice bunch of flowers. Looks like something the cat dragged in from the arts and crafts section in WalMart.

Looks like it has a bumble bee in it too on that purple flower. Either that or my screen is dirty. :unsure:

Can't tell. LIX is surprising me some. A hot woman can really do odd things to a man. I am admittedly nervous myself with such a lovely woman as RushCanuck. I hope I keep my cool and don't blow this. I have some great golf jokes committed to memory in case I get to nervous in her presence... :)
  • Like 2

Looks like it has a bumble bee in it too on that purple flower. Either that or my screen is dirty. :unsure:

Can't tell. LIX is surprising me some. A hot woman can really do odd things to a man. I am admittedly nervous myself with such a lovely woman as RushCanuck. I hope I keep my cool and don't blow this. I have some great golf jokes committed to memory in case I get to nervous in her presence... :)

We will chalk it up to nerves then.

And I am glad to hear that you have some great golf jokes committed to memory. Just in case. But have them on a piece of paper too and keep it handy in case your memory fails you. The sight of her beauty may cause your mind to go blank.

In fact, I better wear my ID bracelet that night too. I may forget myself and who I am and need reminding.

• Like 2

And I am glad to hear that you have some great golf jokes committed to memory. Just in case. But have them on a piece of paper too and keep it handy in case your memory fails you. The sight of her beauty may cause your mind to go blank.

In fact, I better wear my ID bracelet that night too. I may forget myself and who I am and need reminding.

Great idea. Some cliff notes might be helpful. I may be a nervous wreck. I am very shy in general with the ladies. Don't be fooled by my incredible charm. Its just a defense mechanism... :)
  • Like 2

It's a beautiful rose bowl float, can always take my car if she'd rather...

http://mix967.ca/files/2013/07/ferrari_250_GT_Ferris_Bueller.jpg

Nice... :cheers:

It's a beautiful rose bowl float, can always take my car if she'd rather...

http://mix967.ca/files/2013/07/ferrari_250_GT_Ferris_Bueller.jpg

Nice... :cheers:

Well, it beats the beautiful (which proves beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder) rose bowl float.

It will have to do I guess. And it is red. :)

Great idea. Some cliff notes might be helpful. I may be a nervous wreck. I am very shy in general with the ladies. Don't be fooled by my incredible charm. Its just a defense mechanism... :)

You better start asking around what her favorite foods and stuff are. Make sure you know her favorite Rush tunes too. And read up on Canadian history. Show her how well rounded you are. You can thank me the day after the prom. :)

• Like 2

You better start asking around what her favorite foods and stuff are. Make sure you know her favorite Rush tunes too. And read up on Canadian history. Show her how well rounded you are. You can thank me the day after the prom. :)

She loves freezing cold temps and shoveling snow. Thats all I know so far. She has an open invitation to stay in my guest room if she ever wants to get away from that winter joy for cheap...
  • Like 1

OK... so, I found my dress. And, let me explain why I chose this thing dress!

tx_rush, my prom date, as you all know... :blush: ... is in East Texas, which is well-known for their roses. Every early fall, Tyler, in East Texas, has a rose festival. So, here is the dress I'm wearing.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/F12-HWQ-26702_02_zps12517383.jpg

He better be picking me up in a roomy vehicle. :unsure:

• Like 4

OK... so, I found my dress. And, let me explain why I chose this thing dress!

tx_rush, my prom date, as you all know... :blush: ... is in East Texas, which is well-known for their roses. Every early fall, Tyler, in East Texas, has a rose festival. So, here is the dress I'm wearing.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/F12-HWQ-26702_02_zps12517383.jpg

He better be picking me up in a roomy vehicle. :unsure:

Awesome! My friends mom is an amatuer photographer, we can swing by the rose garden before the prom for pictures

Have you been to the rose gardens or the rose festival? In March, there is the Azalea Trails in the Azalea district, I honestly think its better than the rose festival. All the old mansions on brick streets. High school girls are "azalea belles", they dress up in Gone with the Wind type dresses, and you can tour the gardens and homes, its really neat.

Sunny, I secured transportation!

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000z_B9URfCtrQ/s/900/900/Rose-Bowl-Bayer-We-are-the-Champions-Float-Roses.jpg

WooT! Is that a Rose Bowl Parade Float??? LIX, you're blowin' my mind with your creativity!

And I have been looking at dresses!

What do you think of this one?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/Prom-Dress-Mori-Lee-91001_0015.jpg

Edited by sundog
  • Like 3

Sunny, you and Sully will be quite the ladies!

I can't get any of the pictures of dresses I have been thinking of wearing to post here. I'll keep trying.

Looking for a smashing red dress that'll make me look like a real siren. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 1

I can't get any of the pictures of dresses I have been thinking of wearing to post here. I'll keep trying.

Looking for a smashing red dress that'll make me look like a real siren. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

How about this hot little number?

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r785/PageantDresses/4-10-20144-19-09PM_zps0443aee1.png

• Like 3

How about this hot little number?

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r785/PageantDresses/4-10-20144-19-09PM_zps0443aee1.png

Hubba hubba. Geez...

I think Narps ought to invest in opera attire. Complete with a satin lined cape and top hat. Cane optional. But he might want to bring it along in case he dances too much.

If it's on sunday, you know Narp's wearing this...

http://www.collectauctions.com/ItemImages/000010/S1448_med.jpeg

• Like 3

I think Narps ought to invest in opera attire. Complete with a satin lined cape and top hat. Cane optional. But he might want to bring it along in case he dances too much.

If it's on sunday, you know Narp's wearing this...

http://www.collectauctions.com/ItemImages/000010/S1448_med.jpeg

:syrinx: good1.... I was thinking something like this would work well with what my lady will be wearing. We will be breaking necks all over the place..... :yes:

1421079181118_david_gandy_02_gq_fashion_week_london_day_01.jpg?w=500&h=752

• Like 1

I better rethink my attire. All of you will be dressed up to the nines.

But it may not make any difference anyway because I seem to have lost my date. Again.

First Mr. Whippy disappeared.

Then the top cheese 73.

Maybe after they consider the consequences of taking me to the prom, it is too much for them to handle.

Woe woe woe is me. fists%20crying.gif