Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

Dedicating 11,000 to my 2015 Prom Date, LIX. :wub:

I'm most excited for this event.

Thank you for the invitation. I love all the flowers and the delightful banter. :sundog:

Look at that! I feel so special. Was a long weekend, please pardon my absence...

http://www.xoedge.com/ImageStage/Objects/0003/0059967/large_image.jpg

• Like 1

Let it be known on The Rush Forum that if I ever had been an ass-kisser and an aggressive opportunist, I wouldn't be posting here right now.

I'd probably be as famous as Rush and you'd all be posting on The Lorraine Forum.

I would be your number one fan and top poster on TLF (The Lorraine Forum), and would pay more to see you than I just did for R40. :)

• Like 2

Let it be known on The Rush Forum that if I ever had been an ass-kisser and an aggressive opportunist, I wouldn't be posting here right now.

I'd probably be as famous as Rush and you'd all be posting on The Lorraine Forum.

I would be your number one fan and top poster on TLF (The Lorraine Forum), and would pay more to see you than I just did for R40. :)

Don't try to sweet talk me, Mr. Whippy. ;)

• Like 1

Who me? ;)

Who me? ;)

you never sweet talk me anymore :(

I think the only question that remains for me is do I go the powder blue polyester or the burgandy velvet tux route?

I guess I should check and see what Mara and Lorraine will be wearing.

:blink: :ph34r: Er...Mr. Whippy, you disappeared for a few days. During that time, Mara ditched me for another date. Digital Man to be specific. You were nowhere to be found. You didn't want me to be a wallflower, did you? 73 took pity on my forlorn and distressed state and asked me to be his date. He has a light blue tux with frills. And a nice sedan. Buick. White shoes too. How could I resist??????? :huh: Plus, he's bringing a mix of eighties songs along for the ride. :wub: A bottle of Peach Schnapps too. Janie offered to bring the straw. :)

Wow, lost two prom dates at once! :(

I guess losing out to 73 makes sense.

Some girls are drawn to those in positions of power.

Looks like I have to find another date or I'll be spending the evening drinking tea and playing Parchese with me Auntie Grace after all.

The question is, in the profound words of the Bee Gees, how do you mend a broken heart? :(

Well, wear the burgundy velvet! You'll match the jewels on my eyeglassframes, if you would do me the honor? :)

• Like 2

I think the only question that remains for me is do I go the powder blue polyester or the burgandy velvet tux route?

:blink: :ph34r: Er...Mr. Whippy, you disappeared for a few days. During that time, Mara ditched me for another date. Digital Man to be specific. You were nowhere to be found. You didn't want me to be a wallflower, did you? 73 took pity on my forlorn and distressed state and asked me to be his date. He has a light blue tux with frills. And a nice sedan. Buick. White shoes too. How could I resist??????? :huh: Plus, he's bringing a mix of eighties songs along for the ride. :wub: A bottle of Peach Schnapps too. Janie offered to bring the straw. :)

Looks like I have to find another date or I'll be spending the evening drinking tea and playing Parchese with me Auntie Grace after all.

The question is, in the profound words of the Bee Gees, how do you mend a broken heart? :(

Well, wear the burgundy velvet! You'll match the jewels on my eyeglassframes, if you would do me the honor? :)

:popcorn: ....

Me thinks the lady's choice shouldn't say nay.

I dig the jeweled eyeglass frames.

• Like 2

Me thinks the lady's choice shouldn't say nay.

I dig the jeweled eyeglass frames.

Agreed... :)

By the way, Mr. Whippy, is that burgundy suit crushed velvet? If so, I bet it's smashing. With Madam Librarian's matching rhinestone horn rims, the two of you just might be the talk of the prom. :codger:

Could be but I clean up pretty well and with the lovely RushCanuck in her "Breakfast At Tiffany's" outfit heads are likely to turn as well ... :huh: :)
  • Like 2

Wait until you see me in red. I will give new meaning to the word "siren".

But it appears my date is missing in action. You know how these powerful men are. :eh: I may very well be left a wallflower after all. But at least I will be a hot wallflower. :)

• Like 1

If you can't get Sunny to the Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom in style, I suggest that she dump you for someone who knows how to treat her.

A Rolls Royce or nothing. Right, Sunny? ;)

Agreed. I am not sure a true beauty for the ages like Sunny would settle for a Macy's Day Parade float for transportation to any event especially one with the cache as this one.... :huh:
  • Like 1