Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

I'd like to make an announcement ..

ladirushfan80 has accepted my invitation to the Prom. We will be a stunning couple. And the best dancers.

We'll see about the best dancers part. ;)

I was on "Dancing With The Admins" back in '09. Won that, by the way. We got this, Lorraine. ;)

He was - and he did.

I think this was the night we almost went bowling, but baaaacked out slowly because we feared for our lives.

• Like 2

I hope that you all find the following conversation that my husband and I had last night as funny as I did and do. :laughing guy:

H: How's that Mensa guy on The Rush Forum?

Me: Oh, he's alright. We assigned him the task of collecting IQ's at the door of our prom.

H: What now? Your prom? What prom?

Me: The Third (3rd) Annual Rush Forum Prom.

H: What wacko started that thread????

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

• Like 2

I hope that you all find the following conversation that my husband and I had last night as funny as I did and do. :laughing guy:

H: How's that Mensa guy on The Rush Forum?

Me: Oh, he's alright. We assigned him the task of collecting IQ's at the door of our prom.

H: What now? Your prom? What prom?

Me: The Third (3rd) Annual Rush Forum Prom.

H: What wacko started that thread????

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

:laughing guy: The best thread starter on the forum. Told you.... :cheers: :rose:

But he was serious. You should've seen the look on his face when I answered: "Me."

I am pretty sure he probably knows you are a very creative individual.... :)

I think you're missing what is so funny.

He wanted to know which wacko on the forum started this thread. I am the one that started the thread. His wife is the wacko.

I got that part. My point was that one persons wacko is another persons creative genius. Just trying to throw you a compliment. My bad.... :) Edited by Narpsberg

He wanted to know which wacko on the forum started this thread. I am the one that started the thread. His wife is the wacko.

I got that part. My point was that one persons wacko is another persons creative genius. Just trying to throw you a compliment. My bad.... :)

:wtf:

Narpsberg? :LOL:

• Like 2

I got that part. My point was that one persons wacko is another persons creative genius. Just trying to throw you a compliment. My bad.... :)

Must you get offended at everything?

I am changing my username ethnicity every year or so (or however often 73 allows). Staving off boredom in any and all ways possible.... :D
  • Like 1

I am changing my username ethnicity every year or so (or however often 73 allows). Staving off boredom in any and all ways possible.... :D

Over your username?

Ok, next time make it Bergski! :LOL:

Edited by troutman

Over your username?

With this one I was just trying to sort of honor a good TRF friend :) . My next one I will most likely honor my own heritage with McNarpet.... :)

I'd like to make an announcement ..

ladirushfan80 has accepted my invitation to the Prom. We will be a stunning couple. And the best dancers.

We'll see about the best dancers part. ;)

I was on "Dancing With The Admins" back in '09. Won that, by the way. We got this, Lorraine. ;)

He was - and he did.

I think this was the night we almost went bowling, but baaaacked out slowly because we feared for our lives.

Oh, that is good to know. Then we will be the dance king and queen at the prom with no problem!! :LOL:

Over your username?

With this one I was just trying to sort of honor a good TRF friend :) . My next one I will most likely honor my own heritage with McNarpet.... :)

You suck! You said you were gonna name the next one Narpus Maximus!! :P
  • Like 2

It only makes sense that all the album ambassadors are present at this event.

Quite right. We will give them each a booth so they can promote their album! Perhaps they can give out little prom favors that have something to do with the album title. For instance, the ambassadors of Vapor Trails can give out little jars of smog. Clockwork Angels' ambassadors can give out little clock faces with angels in the middle. Signals (that's me :madra: ) can give out a little flashing red light. And so on and so forth. :)

• Like 1

Quite right. We will give them each a booth so they can promote their album! Perhaps they can give out little prom favors that have something to do with the album title. For instance, the ambassadors of Vapor Trails can give out little jars of smog. Clockwork Angels' ambassadors can give out little clock faces with angels in the middle. Signals (that's me :madra: ) can give out a little flashing red light. And so on and so forth. :)

I could pass out something that just kicks major @ss... :haz: :madra:
  • Like 3

"All the world's a stage and we are merely players"! The sky if your limit!! I bet you have the longest line. You and your little Canuck! :)

• Like 2

"All the world's a stage and we are merely players"! The sky if your limit!! I bet you have the longest line. You and your little Canuck! :)

With the lovely RushCanuck :rose: on my arm I will just disappear into the woodwork.... :)
  • Like 1

Hey Eaglemoon... wanna go to the prom with me?

:hug2:

:unsure:

I think I was supposed to be going with someone else but sure. :D