Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

It only makes sense that all the album ambassadors are present at this event.

Quite right. We will give them each a booth so they can promote their album! Perhaps they can give out little prom favors that have something to do with the album title. For instance, the ambassadors of Vapor Trails can give out little jars of smog. Clockwork Angels' ambassadors can give out little clock faces with angels in the middle. Signals (that's me :madra: ) can give out a little flashing red light. And so on and so forth. :)

Hey Eaglemoon... wanna go to the prom with me?

:hug2:

I think I was supposed to be going with someone else but sure. :D

HAHA I'll be a prefect gentleman. Thanks!

Quite right. We will give them each a booth so they can promote their album! Perhaps they can give out little prom favors that have something to do with the album title. For instance, the ambassadors of Vapor Trails can give out little jars of smog. Clockwork Angels' ambassadors can give out little clock faces with angels in the middle. Signals (that's me :madra: ) can give out a little flashing red light. And so on and so forth. :)

Trying to make the Lion jealous? :o

Damn... did I transgress unwritten law? Were you taking Eagle?

I guess it makes it more like a RomCom now :LOL: . There are always two male rivals that the female lead has to choose between.

Can my bow-tie suavity win out against your Geddy-Lee allure?

We'll see

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

I guess it makes it more like a RomCom now :LOL: . There are always two male rivals that the female lead has to choose between.

We'll see

:geddy:

What female can resist a man in a bow tie? :huh:

I don't blame you. Your_Lion is the man.

I'll be in the Hemispheres booth handing out hugs and math tests if you need me. :(

Oh... and drinking.... a lot. :hail:

• Like 2

What female can resist a man in a bow tie? :huh:

I don't blame you. Your_Lion is the man.

I'll be in the Hemispheres booth handing out hugs and math tests if you need me. :(

Oh... and drinking.... a lot. :hail:

:( I stunk at Math.

Well... I was trying to think of something to represent my album. ;)

Just come get a hug. :) :hug2:

Edited by KennyLee
  • Like 1

I'll give out video cameras!

Puts my little flashing red lights to shame.

I'm a pretty good hugger so...

• Like 1

Where exactly are your little red flashing lights located?

:P My favors are better than yours because my album is better.

-Hands Lorraine her mallet-

Have at him.

• Like 1

-Hands Lorraine her mallet-

Have at him.

:madra:

• Like 1

Where exactly are your little red flashing lights located?

:) I was going to hang them on a key chain and give them out. But somehow I don't think that is what you were hoping for. :cool:

We'll see

Oh gee, should we flip a coin or can we just share? :D

• Like 2

We'll see

Maybe it could be like the "I'll Capture Your Heart" song from Holiday Inn, with Kenny singing for you, and me dancing.

:musicnote:

[Kenny:] I'll capture her heart singing

[Lion:] Just wait until she gets a load of my dancing

[Kenny:] Just wait till I start singing

[Lion:] I'll take her strolling down the road with my dancing

[Kenny:] I can't go wrong, a tender song and she'll discover my charms

[Lion:] Some fancy taps and she'll collapse and fall right into my arms

:musicnote:

• Like 1

We'll see

Love the new signature my dear. Very nice.... :rose: :wub:
  • Like 1

Shameful confession: I cannot dance.

Will this be a problem? :unsure: