Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

If all else fails, we can help Kenny correct the Math tests he will be handing out at his Hemispheres booth.

I'm afraid I am no help there either. I can correct people's spelling and grammar all day, but cannot add 2 and 2 and reliably come up with 4 every time without the assistance of a calculator.

If all else fails, we can help Kenny correct the Math tests he will be handing out at his Hemispheres booth.

I'm afraid I am no help there either. I can correct people's spelling and grammar all day, but cannot add 2 and 2 and reliably come up with 4 every time without the assistance of a calculator.

Spelling, grammar and math have always been strong suits of mine. I have a vivid (and socially painful) memories of my third grade teacher giving me all of the spelling tests and math tests for my classmates- and he didn't even give me an answer key. I always got 100% on all of those things, so he didn't even bother. I just sat over in the corner of the classroom and graded my classmates' papers, right in front of them.

It is safe to surmise that I was not particularly well-liked among my peers. :eyeroll:

I took dancing lessons a long time ago with my husband. I can dance, but I like to lead!

I can't so by all means you can.... :) :rose:
  • Like 1

I took dancing lessons a long time ago with my husband. I can dance, but I like to lead!

I'll try to avoid putting you in the dancing dip. :laughing guy:

And I will try to avoid stepping on your dress... :LOL:
  • Like 1

This is so romantic. :)

Don't spill any drinks on her either.

• Like 2

This is so romantic. :)

Don't spill any drinks on her either.

It would only be this :d13: at this point but it still could get messy (and sticky).... :)

Guess she will have to get someone to hold her cigarette holder whilst we cut the rug.... :D-13:

Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

You can give it to me. I'll use it so actually smoke a cigarette. :)

Remember you only get a finite amount per day so bear that in mind my friend. You will look damn sexy doing it I would bet... :) Edited by Narpsberg

Remember you only get a finite amount per day so bear that in mind my friend.... :)

Yeah, I know, but the night of the prom, the sky is the limit. I might smoke a whole pack! :)

• Like 1

Remember you only get a finite amount per day so bear that in mind my friend.... :)

Yeah, I know, but the night of the prom, the sky is the limit. I might smoke a whole pack! :)

:cheers: I am sure my lady for the evening won't mind. She was only going to use it for effect. Once she makes her grand entrance with it and all heads turn then the thing is fair game... :codger:
  • Like 1

Do any of the men here know how to do the Tango?

I can! I met my wife dancing- I can tango, salsa, swing

Oh good, will you do the Tango with me the night of the prom? I will hold a long stemmed rose in my clenched teeth. Thornless, of course. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Do any of the men here know how to do the Tango?

I can! I met my wife dancing- I can tango, salsa, swing

Oh good, will you do the Tango with me the night of the prom? I will hold a long stemmed rose in my clenched teeth. Thornless, of course. :)

If you pay attention to my posts you will notice I have an endless supply of roses if you need one or two... :LOL:
  • Like 2