Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

I can live with that. Way to go Jordan!!!

Onto Arnie's place.

Glad I am not there again this year. It would have been a double disappointment. Lots of excellent players there but I would really like to see Tiger play in person just once. Oh well. Have a great evening RC... :cheers:

Oh ya, you were there last year.

Well even though Tiger is not playing next week, hopefully the tournament will have another good finish like some of these recent Sundays. I enjoy it when there are a few contending.

I love the Florida swing.

Tiger's not playing? Bummer. I think he may be done. Just too much wear and tear on the body.

Sure seems that way. The game is difficult enough with a sound body. We would both know that just on a lower level. The "scandle" really couldn't fully bring him down because of his mind. The body a whole different matter. We shall see. The spring will tell the tale...
  • Like 1

Man, I dislike the over served fan who feels he needs to shout some nonsense when a golfer tees off. Shudddup!

Me too. Not even sure they are over served to be honest. BTW... Come on Mr. Reed!... :madra:

They just have bad desires and seek to do moral harm. ;)

Birdie fest at Arnie's... Rich Lerner and Rolf among the announcers just for us Narp! Go Mr. Day

I haven't seen any of it or even checked the leaderboard. Been running around today. Geez Lerner for you and Rolf for me huh. Lovely. If McCord was there for you we would have the trifecta.... :facepalm: Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Dang looks like The Bob Hope Desert Classic has broken out in Orlando this week... :sigh:

Rich Lerner- "lets go out to Mark Rolfing on the course and see what's happening out there"

Rolfing- "duh duh they are making lots of birdies out here Rich"

Rich Lerner- "thanks for that in depth and astute commentary Rolf. I just want to check the leaderboard to see how the greatest golfer all-time is doing this week. His awesomeness is unmatched and will never be matched ever again. He is so great that, wait what's that Gary Koch? Oh he's not playing in this again this year? Oops my bad. Lets go out to 12 and Notah Begay".... :facepalm:

• Like 2

Dang looks like The Bob Hope Desert Classic has broken out in Orlando this week... :sigh:

Rich Lerner- "lets go out to Mark Rolfing on the course and see what's happening out there"

Rich Lerner- "thanks for that in depth and astute commentary Rolf. I just want to check the leaderboard to see how the greatest golfer all-time is doing this week. His awesomeness is unmatched and will never be matched ever again. He is so great that, wait what's that Gary Koch? Oh he's not playing in this again this year? Oops my bad. Lets go out to 12 and Notah Begay".... :facepalm:

I only caught a few minutes but it was Jimmy Roberts interviewing Arnie and them watching grandson Sam Saunders... zzzzzz.

I'll catch some of it over the weekend. Lately, I don't enjoy birdie fests as much, since I like seeing the millionaires struggle :P

• Like 1

Just found the thread. I am surprised Alex hasn't added any comments- must be too busy preparing for the R40 Tour! ! I am currently watching Arnie's event with a lot of interest. The players in my pool are lurking near the top of the leader board!
  • Like 2

Just found the thread. I am surprised Alex hasn't added any comments- must be too busy preparing for the R40 Tour! ! I am currently watching Arnie's event with a lot of interest. The players in my pool are lurking near the top of the leader board!

Welcome and don't be a stranger... :cheers:

Welcome. Hope to see you around often. There's a few of us golf lovers here. I'm watching too, what else is there to do on a cold Ontario afternoon? Who do you like?

Thanks! I had 2 choices this afternoon- plow my driveway or watch golf....chose golf! I have 25 players on my team for the pool I'm in. My top players for this week are Stenson, Kokrak and Rory. Stenson and Kokrak played great. Rory. ..not so much. ..

• Like 2

Nice round for Stenson. I hope he wins

Stenson just seems to hit it better and more consistent than anyone. Dang does that dude ever miss a shot? He is really good and only getting better in seems. Looks like a major is right around the corner. Its gotta be...
  • Like 1

Thanks! I had 2 choices this afternoon- plow my driveway or watch golf....chose golf! I have 25 players on my team for the pool I'm in. My top players for this week are Stenson, Kokrak and Rory. Stenson and Kokrak played great. Rory. ..not so much. ..

Welcome to TRF. I see you ski. Here's our 2014-15 skiing thread...

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/90900-hit-the-slopes-2015/

Wow, PGA on TRF, impressive. The Rush Forum that has it all!

Remember in June we get this new treat-

Greg- so Joe, please don't call me Troy.

Joe- That's a nice accent Greg. I am a scratch golfer and would rather be callin a Cards game!

• Like 2

Joe- That's a nice accent Greg. I am a scratch golfer and would rather be callin a Cards game!

We have been discussing that some here. It really blows. I can't stand Joe Buck to begin with and I enjoy NBC's golf coverage anyway. Exception Mark Rolfing of course...
  • Like 1

We have been discussing that some here. It really blows. I can't stand Joe Buck to begin with and I enjoy NBC's golf coverage anyway. Exception Mark Rolfing of course...

You probably won't be watching anyway. ;)

I always watch the majors regardless of who is not playing. Not looking forward to Fox covering the US Open though I must admit.. Edited by Narpsberg

I always watch the majors regardless of who is not playing...

Me too. It's pretty much all the golf I watch.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

BTW. Don't be a stranger. We seem to have added two new golf enthusiasts today. Sweet... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Welcome. Another PGA follower. Sweet, hope to see you here often.

I love US Open the best and always enjoyed NBC coverage, so I'm with you on the upcoming Fox coverage. Sucks

• Like 1

I agree with all, except the exception of the Mark Rolfing exception. Love watching Kapalua every year and hear them talk about Mr Hawaii and his prosperous real estate deals there.

Johnny Miller will be sorely missed at the Open. That dude ain't afraid to tell it like it is during a major.

• Like 1

Welcome to TRF. I see you ski. Here's our 2014-15 skiing thread...

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/90900-hit-the-slopes-2015/