Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Graham DeLaet lets go my Canadian brother!!. Only 1 back after two rounds... :dweez: :D-13:

I'd sure like Graham to finally win. Nick Faldo may have jinxed him yesterday by naming him as 'my early call'. :unsure: I guess if he can't get 'er done, if would be ok if the 'goose' wins (in my books, anyways)

I actually just turned it on. Got nothing better to do anyway and its freezing outside (50 degrees)... :D

He's got the beard going again. I dig it (not that there is anything wrong with that)... :)
  • Like 1

Graham DeLaet lets go my Canadian brother!!. Only 1 back after two rounds... :dweez: :D-13:

I'd sure like Graham to finally win. Nick Faldo may have jinxed him yesterday by naming him as 'my early call'. :unsure: I guess if he can't get 'er done, if would be ok if the 'goose' wins (in my books, anyways)

Retief!!! I get that all the time from my golfing buddies on the course. :D

It would be cool for him to get a win, but a win for Graham would be great!

• Like 1

ha ha, no birdie fest this week. the millionaires have to work hard...

We need more Gary McCord commentary though. Come on Gary get in there and talk!! :madra: :blah: :D
  • Like 1

Just want to state that I love this kind of golf and course. The lead score holds or goes down as the week progresses. Love it...
  • Like 2

ha ha, no birdie fest this week. the millionaires have to work hard...

We need more Gary McCord commentary though. Come on Gary get in there and talk!! :madra: :blah: :D

Gary knows he gets the Masters week off from announcing due to his lifetime ban so he's making up for it today. :)

• Like 2

Just want to state that I love this kind of golf and course. The lead score holds or goes down as the week progresses. Love it...

Refreshing in this era of birdie-fests.
  • Like 2

I'll be watching tomorrow's final round.. should be good. I love the course and I enjoy watching these millionaires being challenged..

I think I have a dinner appointment around 5 tomorrow but will watch what I can. Its supposed to rain quite a bit apparently. Should be quite the show....

I'll be watching tomorrow's final round.. should be good. I love the course and I enjoy watching these millionaires being challenged..

I think I have a dinner appointment around 5 tomorrow but will watch what I can. Its supposed to rain quite a bit apparently. Should be quite the show....

Set your VCR. Just remember to set its clock first. That blinking 12:00 won't help you, gramps.
  • Like 1

Set your VCR. Just remember to set its clock first. That blinking 12:00 won't help you, gramps.

:LOL: ...

Damn. Delaet dropping like an anchor... :sigh:

Yes, too bad

I am finding this course and event an interesting watch however. I don't say that often obviously at a Tigerless event. I have always enjoyed this course. I remember seeing Tiger for the first time ever there when he was 16...
  • Like 1

Yes, too bad

I am finding this course and event an interesting watch however. I don't say that often obviously at a Tigerless event. I have always enjoyed this course. I remember seeing Tiger for the first time ever there when he was 16...

Agreed. Course is awesome and no one is running away with it. So many possible winners at this point.

Yes, too bad

Agreed. Course is awesome and no one is running away with it. So many possible winners at this point.

They should grow the rough a little and play the US Open there soonest in my opinion....
  • Like 1

Yes, too bad

They should grow the rough a little and play the US Open there soonest in my opinion....

Just looked it up cus I was curious. It won't be till at least 2022 at this point. God willing I live long enough to see it there again... :angel:

Never seen Sergio hit the ball so badly for 2 straight days. Don't remember ever seeing him drive the ball anything but excellent ever.

Hit putting always sucked but his ball striking always almost flawless. Wow and geez....