Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Man, another year of Gary McCord to listen to... He's my Mark Rolfing too. At least they ban him from the Masters! Where do they get these guys from? Just my opinion...

:laughing guy: You get Lerner too. A doubleheader for you.... :)
  • Like 1

Not a good round for him (Tiger) or anyone in the group. At least he looks healthy and fit. I expect great things as the year progresses....

He is playing terrible and Steve Sands and the rest of them are burying him for good it seems. Talk about an overreaction. Geez it ain't pretty but damn.... :eh:

Tiger has the short game yips no doubt. Wow. You piece together the chipping lowlights of the Hero World Challenge and this event and it would be ugly. I would be willing to bet I have not seen him "flub" any many chips in his whole career put together as I have seen in his last 6 rounds. Amazing to be honest.... :(

Kind of shocking about Tiger's round... pretty bad. He has some mechanics to fix - perhaps the rain, a rusty game, still needing time to heal, and Patrick Reed's red shirt/black pants were factors too?? :huh: Next week is Torrey Pines, we'll see what he does there. I don't think he's in Craig Perks territory yet.. (lost his game and quit the PGA)

Speaking of Patrick Reed (and I'm a fan), this disturbing story is out today... please say it ain't so 'Top 5'

http://www.golfchann...g-book-excerpt/

• Like 2

Kind of shocking about Tiger's round... pretty bad. He has some mechanics to fix - perhaps the rain, a rusty game, still needing time to heal, and Patrick Reed's red shirt/black pants were factors too?? :huh: Next week is Torrey Pines, we'll see what he does there. I don't think he's in Craig Perks territory yet.. (lost his game and quit the PGA)

Speaking of Patrick Reed (and I'm a fan), this disturbing story is out today... please say it ain't so 'Top 5'

http://www.golfchann...g-book-excerpt/

I love the dudes tenacity but sometimes this kind of stuff comes with it. A shame really... :(

Damn Tiger and Phil both packing their bags. Ouch for Waste Management. Good thing folks will show up for that tourney no matter what. Just no chance of it being epic is all now....
  • Like 2

Damn Tiger and Phil both packing their bags. Ouch for Waste Management. Good thing folks will show up for that tourney no matter what. Just no chance of it being epic is all now....

Slam the trunk, baby!

+13 at this event? Wow. Actually, I'm surprised he played it. Not the best venue for him, as touchy as he is about distractions.

• Like 1

Why would it not be "epic" when all of the players who are playing the best are still playing?

Why would it not be "epic" when all of the players who are playing the best are still playing?

They are much less compelling to watch.
  • Like 2

Why?

Why?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/bauhaus92/tigger_zps7paoxr8r.png

alphseeker, I was wondering when you'd post in this topic. :)

All due respect to them but he and my bud LABT only show up when things aren't going so well and roll around in it. When he figures this out and starts winning again the crickets will return... :)

Man, another year of Gary McCord to listen to... He's my Mark Rolfing too. At least they ban him from the Masters! Where do they get these guys from? Just my opinion...

I like Gary. I think he's fun.