Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Go Kevin Kisner (for my dear friend, Narps :heart: :hug2: )

Thanks darlin. Kisner seems to be poised to win tomorrow. He shot the low round of the day today 6 under 64 and leads going into the final round by 3. 16 under total. The announcers today were beaming about his game today and to a man think he will carry his great play through tomorrow and win this thing. Today 12/14 fairways (missed 1 fairway by a yard) and 16/18 greens and closest proximity to the hole in the field. He is a ball striking machine. Very impressive. Tomorrow the Redskins are on at 1:00 pm so I must watch that but I will tape all of the golf and not peek and watch it after. Can't wait. No Tiger right now this guy is my man... :cheers: Very humble and polite southern guy too

My boy Kisner got his first W today and made it look easy. 3 birds in the first 5 holes and never looked back. Clean card 6 under 64 just like yesterday and 22 under total for a 6 shot victory. So happy for him after all of the close calls in this calendar year. 3 playoffs (2nds) and a solo 2nd two weeks ago in the WGC event in China and got it done today and looked cool as the other side of the pillow the entire round. Big things look to be in the offing for the 2016 season. This dude is 31 and has done it the hard way and I like that. :cheers: Kevin :dweez:

I saw his putt on the 18th to win, followed by a modest fist pump. Trophy wife and cutest little girl were waiting to congratulate him. Good win Kevin. Narps, I know you cheered for this guy all season, and I'm glad he won.

Glad you saw the end at least. The kid certainly was adorable that is for sure. Thanks so much for checking on me and posting this. You are the best... :cheers:
  • Like 2