Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Headed to 10. Should be fun.... :dweez:

Haha that's nasty

10 is one crazy hole. These shots especially Mr Gretzky's and Hahn's should be interesting to say the least...
  • Like 1

Congrats to Hahn, James Hahn. Onto the Florida swing... The Honda is next.

I have to give a round of applause to 17 year old Lydia Ko who won down under and maintains her #1 LPGA ranking. I hope she comes to the Manulife LPGA event in June so I can see her.

• Like 2

Playoff.... :dweez: A Paul Casey sighting too... :LOL:

Own man, I couldn;t watch the finish and didn't record it. :doh:

I ended up not going to dinner after all and watched all of it. Very unusual for me at a Tigerless event. Just enjoyed the course so much and the bunched field. Sergio striking it so badly yet hanging in there anyway actually impressed me some. Never have I ever seen him drive it so crooked consistently...
  • Like 2

I ended up not going to dinner after all and watched all of it. Very unusual for me at a Tigerless event. Just enjoyed the course so much and the bunched field. Sergio striking it so badly yet hanging in there anyway actually impressed me some. Never have I ever seen him drive it so crooked consistently...

Sounds like I missed the finish of the year. :rage:
  • Like 1

Sounds like I missed the finish of the year. :rage:

You missed quite the playoff. Especially 10 and 14. Very cool to see some incredible shots pulled off under extreme conditions and pressure. James Hahn if you look him up is a cool story. Kudos to not giving up on a dream....
  • Like 1

This week is the Honda on the first event of the Florida swing... wind has been a major factor as has weather delay today, with the 2nd round not completed. But, bye bye Rory, he'll be on the couch this weekend. I believe it's NBC doing the coverage for the next few weeks with one of Narp's fav announcers, Mark Rolfing adding his expertise... :blah: So far Patrick Reed is leading...

This week is the Honda on the first event of the Florida swing... wind has been a major factor as has weather delay today, with the 2nd round not completed. But, bye bye Rory, he'll be on the couch this weekend. I believe it's NBC doing the coverage for the next few weeks with one of Narp's fav announcers, Mark Rolfing adding his expertise... :blah: So far Patrick Reed is leading...

Woohoo!! Love me some Mark Rolfing and last year I had the great pleasure of standing right next to him as he did his thing at Arnie's place. Best part about that is that I couldn't hear him.... :facepalm:
  • Like 1