Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Man, I dislike the over served fan who feels he needs to shout some nonsense when a golfer tees off. Shudddup!

Me too. Not even sure they are over served to be honest. BTW... Come on Mr. Reed!... :madra:
  • Like 1

Man, I dislike the over served fan who feels he needs to shout some nonsense when a golfer tees off. Shudddup!

Me too. Not even sure they are over served to be honest. BTW... Come on Mr. Reed!... :madra:

Reed or Spieth are my first 2 choices, but we'll see how it goes.

This is actually pretty entertaining...

Yes I'm enjoying it..

O'Hair is surprising me. PATRICK REED WITH THE BOMB!!!! WHOA!!!
  • Like 1

This is actually pretty entertaining...

Yes I'm enjoying it..

O'Hair is surprising me. PATRICK REED WITH THE BOMB!!!! WHOA!!!

The red shirt and black pants, lol! I wonder if 10 under is enough

I doubt it will win outright but certainly has playoff possibilities. I got nothing better to do. A 2,3 or 4 man playoff would work for me... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Looks like 3 man playoff. Speith almost blew it

Yep. PLAYOFF TIME!! Should be a good one... :dweez:
  • Like 2

That was fun for sure. Didn't expect much from this event but surprise surprise. A good 4 or 5 hours for sure. Congrats Jordan... :cheers:
  • Like 1

I can live with that. Way to go Jordan!!!

Onto Arnie's place.

Glad I am not there again this year. It would have been a double disappointment. Lots of excellent players there but I would really like to see Tiger play in person just once. Oh well. Have a great evening RC... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Onto Arnie's place.

Glad I am not there again this year. It would have been a double disappointment. Lots of excellent players there but I would really like to see Tiger play in person just once. Oh well. Have a great evening RC... :cheers:

Oh ya, you were there last year.

Well even though Tiger is not playing next week, hopefully the tournament will have another good finish like some of these recent Sundays. I enjoy it when there are a few contending.

I love the Florida swing.

Onto Arnie's place.

Epic finish. I actually played nine holes then got to hang in the clubhouse for the finish. The extended sudden death led to a few beers... We each had a buck on a guy and I just lost out via the lip-out.

Nice work Jordan!

Onto Arnie's place.

Oh ya, you were there last year.

Well even though Tiger is not playing next week, hopefully the tournament will have another good finish like some of these recent Sundays. I enjoy it when there are a few contending.

I love the Florida swing.

Tiger's not playing? Bummer. I think he may be done. Just too much wear and tear on the body.
  • Like 1