Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Meanwhile, Rory launches a club into the pond.

This is what Rory's club launch reminds me of... fists%20crying.gif (as in a big crybaby). This is what I think of it :facepalm: :tsk: :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

Finally Adam Scott has ditched the big broom he was putting with and returned to a conventional putter.... in my books, his future success will have more credibility.

Funny thing... my 3 Iron is in a lake around here at Tuckaway Country Club.... That was when I was in HS, I am MUCH more mature now.

(says the guy constantly quoting The Simpsons)

• Like 2

This is what Rory's club launch reminds me of... fists%20crying.gif (as in a big crybaby). This is what I think of it :facepalm: :tsk: :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

Finally Adam Scott has ditched the big broom he was putting with and returned to a conventional putter.... in my books, his future success will have more credibility.

Funny thing... my 3 Iron is in a lake around here at Tuckaway Country Club.... That was when I was in HS, I am MUCH more mature now.

I accidentally left a four iron in a tree once. :ph34r:

There seems to be a theme here...all long irons.

I know the feeling...

I know the feeling...

Thank the Maker for hybrids...
  • Like 1

I know the feeling...

Thank the Maker for hybrids...

Reminds me of the old Trevino joke about holding up a one iron during a lightning storm because not even God could hit a one iron.

• Like 1

The round one leaderboard this week :facepalm: . What a difference a week makes. Pass on this one. Bay Hill up next. Please show up Tiger. Please... Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 2

The round one leaderboard this week :facepalm: . What a difference a week makes. Pass on this one. Bay Hill up next. Please show up Tiger. Please...

I'm having a hard time getting into this tournament also... Sorry, Narp, but Tiger is not playing next week... Golf Channel displayed the news at the bottom of the screen...

The round one leaderboard this week :facepalm: . What a difference a week makes. Pass on this one. Bay Hill up next. Please show up Tiger. Please...

I'm having a hard time getting into this tournament also... Sorry, Narp, but Tiger is not playing next week... Golf Channel displayed the news at the bottom of the screen...

Seriously? Geez. Not another Masters without him too most likely. Good grief.... :facepalm:

Seriously? Geez. Not another Masters without him too most likely. Good grief.... :facepalm:

He has not ruled out the Masters... he's still prepping for Augusta according to what i read.

http://www.tigerwood...r-invitational/

• Like 1

He has not ruled out the Masters... he's still prepping for Augusta according to what i read.

Guess that is something anyway. A prep tournament certainly wouldn't hurt it would seem to me. Geez can you imagine him around Augusta National with the short game he has displayed up to this point. OMG would that be ugly and embarrassing...
  • Like 1

Guess that is something anyway. A prep tournament certainly wouldn't hurt it would seem to me. Geez can you imagine him around Augusta National with the short game he has displayed up to this point. OMG would that be ugly and embarrassing...

I heard if there's no Tiger they're cancelling the tournament.

• Like 2

Yes, I agree with you... If you don't have your A game there, you look bad.

I heard Bubba is the early Masters favorite, btw.

• Like 1

Yes, I agree with you... If you don't have your A game there, you look bad.

I heard Bubba is the early Masters favorite, btw.

As much as you know I can't stand him it doesn't surprise me at all to be honest. He is playing well and he has everything you need to win there obviously. I would make him the pre tournament favorite myself no matter who shows up...
  • Like 1

Speaking of the Masters, I'd love for my man Mr. Day to contend.... he's played the course well in the past..

Would be fine with me for sure... :ebert:
  • Like 1

The leaderboard at the Valspar.... :| :zzz: Exception possibly Stenson and Spieth being close. Still a borefest in my view...
  • Like 1

The leaderboard at the Valspar.... :| :zzz: Exception possibly Stenson and Spieth being close. Still a borefest in my view...

I just turned it on.. I like the view of the sunshine. I'll take Spieth, Reed or Stenson. At least it's not a birdie fest and the millionaires have to work at it. I didn't see Johnny Miller announcing, maybe he's taking the week off?

I just turned it on.. I like the view of the sunshine. I'll take Spieth, Reed or Stenson. At least it's not a birdie fest and the millionaires have to work at it. I didn't see Johnny Miller announcing, maybe he's taking the week off?

Johnny only works the "good" events. Appreciate the heads up though. I didn't realize Reed was up there too. I just turned it on myself based on your post. Thanks sis... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Somebody is so bored he is watching the early coverage of the Valspar... :eh:

I just turned it on... hopefully a few of them can fight it out and it doesn't get decided till near the end.

Mark Rolfing. Ugh.. :rage:
  • Like 1

Somebody is so bored he is watching the early coverage of the Valspar... :eh:

I just turned it on... hopefully a few of them can fight it out and it doesn't get decided till near the end.

Mark Rolfing. Ugh.. :rage:

he'll be yacking more since Johnny Miller is absent...

• Like 1