Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Man, another year of Gary McCord to listen to... He's my Mark Rolfing too. At least they ban him from the Masters! Where do they get these guys from? Just my opinion...

I like Gary. I think he's fun.

That's what makes a forum interesting. Everyone has different opinions and different points of view. All comments are welcome. We've all got our likes and dislikes. :cheers:

Man, another year of Gary McCord to listen to... He's my Mark Rolfing too. At least they ban him from the Masters! Where do they get these guys from? Just my opinion...

I like Gary. I think he's fun.

That's what makes a forum interesting. Everyone has different opinions and different points of view. All comments are welcome. We've all got our likes and dislikes. :cheers:

Speaking of dislikes I checked on PGA Tour leaderboard and at least Bubba won't win :dweez: . I just can't bring myself to watch the tournament. Hoping for better things at Torrey.. Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Congrats to Brooks Koepka. I didn't watch much of it either, Narpski.

Lydia Ko, 17 years old, has become #1 women's golfer. This is amazing. I've seen her in person a few times and she has game!! :dweez:

Rory won in Dubai. I see Martin Kaymer shot a Sunday 64, better than the Sunday meltdown he suffered a couple of weeks ago.

Onto Torrey Pines...

• Like 2

Lydia Ko, 17 years old, has become #1 women's golfer. This is amazing. I've seen her in person a few times and she has game!! :dweez:

Rory won in Dubai. I see Martin Kaymer shot a Sunday 64, better than the Sunday meltdown he suffered a couple of weeks ago.

Onto Torrey Pines...

Great rundown my friend. Saves me the trouble of looking. Onto Torrey indeed...

Onto Torrey Pines...

I watched quite a bit. That water really hurt Laird... did Tiger play? I'm too lazy to look to see if he missed a cut or something
  • Like 2

Onto Torrey Pines...

did Tiger play?

Good1....

Speaking of Patrick Reed (and I'm a fan), this disturbing story is out today... please say it ain't so 'Top 5'

http://www.golfchann...g-book-excerpt/

I hope Patrick Reed can clear his name..

http://www.golfchann...ating-stealing/

I guess the canned p.c response is all we can expect anymore. I can't stand it but you and I know that is the way it is and that ain't changing....

Speaking of Patrick Reed (and I'm a fan), this disturbing story is out today... please say it ain't so 'Top 5'

I guess the canned p.c response is all we can expect anymore. I can't stand it but you and I know that is the way it is and that ain't changing....

Doesn't this give him charisma?

Doesn't this give him charisma?

:LOL:
  • Like 1

Woods withdrawing... grabbing his back a lot, grimacing, looks in pain.

Just saw this. This is getting old even for me. I am starting to just lose interest sadly.... :(

Just saw this. This is getting old even for me. I am starting to just lose interest sadly.... :(

And I'm all in...with my man Jimmy Walker leading the FedEx points race!

Is the golfing world ready for the Jimmy Slam?!?!? :7up: :7up: :7up:

• Like 1

On a scale of 1 to 100, how much charisma does the guy have?

• Like 1

Hold me now!!!! The Thompson Twins are sitting #1 & #2.

A golfing buddy of mine was sharing about his youth and the fact that he grew up playing Torrey Pines for $7 a round. The lucky bastard is a hell of a stick, of course! I spent four years a few miles from Torrey Pines but could only afford to play at the Naval base. I managed to see the pro-am, though, and even got to see Bob Hope play a round.

JW? He exudes charisma from every pore!!! :P Just try to resist this....

http://www.legacy.pgatour.com/data/img/players/headshots/02/56/32/headshot-165x219.jpg

• Like 1

JW? He exudes charisma from every pore!!! :P Just try to resist this....

http://www.legacy.pgatour.com/data/img/players/headshots/02/56/32/headshot-165x219.jpg

Haven't seen anything that charismatic since the last episode of Real Housewives.

• Like 1

Jimmy Walker shot 6 under today and is in contention. He's a good golfer and I'd love to see him win.

Phil missed his second straight cut today. It looks like Tiger and Phil are winding down, at least to my eye. :( Oh well, there are lots of other great golfers to cheer for (in my books anyways).

• Like 2

Jimmy Walker shot 6 under today and is in contention. He's a good golfer and I'd love to see him win.

Phil missed his second straight cut today. It looks like Tiger and Phil are winding down, at least to my eye. :( Oh well, there are lots of other great golfers to cheer for (in my books anyways).

I had to let Jack go and then Payne. I suppose this to shall pass...

If you could get through Old Tom Morris and Harry Vardon putting down their niblicks and mashies, this should be cake.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Let him go, that's the spirit! :cheers:

As for tomorrow, a win for Jason Day (2 shots off the lead) or for Jimmy Walker (1 shot off the lead) would be my top 2 choices. :cheerleader:

• Like 1