Test For Echo - Good or Bad?

Lorraine

42 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Test For Echo?

• Love the album!
    • Heartily dislike it.
    • Half and half - some good songs but mostly duds.
    • Test for what?

I went to go play it two days ago and it's NOT in its Sector sleeve....now I've got figure out where the hell it is.

I tell you, I am convinced there is a legion of Rush Avenging Angels. Say something derogatory about any one of their albums (except Feedback), and something untoward happens. They hid your album on you. I just know it!! . Now, they will make you hunt for it until you are so desperate to hear it, that when you finally do, you will regret every bad thought you ever harbored against it.

Let this be a lesson to all Rush fans. Beware of what you say and/or post about any Rush albums. Rush Avenging Angels never sleep and they don't miss a trick!!!

:codger: :scared: :ph34r:

;) ;) ;)

I'm afraid to ask what a Rush Avenging Angel looks like. (RAA?) Maybe like the Starman with an inukshuk tattooed on its butt?

:huh: I never saw one. They're sneaky. They hum Rush songs in your brain from the album you have said something not so nice about. All the time they hum, hum, hum. Keeps you awake at night all night.

Now, they are eve creeping into my crossword puzzles.

:ph34r:

That's what that buzzing sound is. I thought it was my tinnitus. :LOL:

:o You wish it was tinnitus! :ph34r:

I went to go play it two days ago and it's NOT in its Sector sleeve....now I've got figure out where the hell it is.

I tell you, I am convinced there is a legion of Rush Avenging Angels. Say something derogatory about any one of their albums (except Feedback), and something untoward happens. They hid your album on you. I just know it!! . Now, they will make you hunt for it until you are so desperate to hear it, that when you finally do, you will regret every bad thought you ever harbored against it.

Let this be a lesson to all Rush fans. Beware of what you say and/or post about any Rush albums. Rush Avenging Angels never sleep and they don't miss a trick!!!

:codger: :scared: :ph34r:

;) ;) ;)

I'm afraid to ask what a Rush Avenging Angel looks like. (RAA?) Maybe like the Starman with an inukshuk tattooed on its butt?

:huh: I never saw one. They're sneaky. They hum Rush songs in your brain from the album you have said something not so nice about. All the time they hum, hum, hum. Keeps you awake at night all night.

Now, they are eve creeping into my crossword puzzles.

:ph34r:

That's what that buzzing sound is. I thought it was my tinnitus. :LOL:

:o You wish it was tinnitus! :ph34r:

tumblr_inline_nc9fj1FPr61refmff.gif

half and half...not a great one.

Half the songs talk

So well in what they say

Half the songs walk

because they are so gaaa-aay!

After reading through this I realize that it has been a while since I listened to this. I'm going to give it a spin today.

Best of luck with that...
  • Like 1

One of my faves. There are hardly any weak songs there - maybe Time and Motion and The Color of Light. I love all of the other ones, even Dog Years

For what it's worth, Time and Motion is the track I like best from T4E.

Weird album with weird songs that have aged weirdly. Weird, isn't it?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120429100418/monstersvsaliens/images/b/bd/Main-Gallaxhar.png

Edited by goose
  • Like 3

One of my faves. There are hardly any weak songs there - maybe Time and Motion and The Color of Light. I love all of the other ones, even Dog Years

For what it's worth, Time and Motion is the track I like best from T4E.

Weird album with weird songs that have aged weirdly. Weird, isn't it?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120429100418/monstersvsaliens/images/b/bd/Main-Gallaxhar.png

Same... Time & Motion, Resist and Driven would probably be my top 3.

Edited by len(songs)

underrated

I agree! .... I have listened to it a few times lately and think it somehow gets a bad press - much more guitar orientated than the dreaded 'synth-years' output, and Neil Peart's drumming

was exceptional throughout..