How could Rush make you happy today?

Tombstone Mountain

I'd be sooooo happy if the band showed up at Eaglemoon's house, knocked on the door, and start beat-boxing Seven Cities of Gold when she answered.

She'd be happy too

Oh heck yes, because after that I'd invite them into my hot tub. :LOL:

Wow. If you we're to film said event, what title would you bestow upon it?

"Where's my Thong? (Part Four-some of the Gangbangster of Boats Trilogy).

• Like 3

I'd be sooooo happy if the band showed up at Eaglemoon's house, knocked on the door, and start beat-boxing Seven Cities of Gold when she answered.

She'd be happy too

What is it with Brazilians and thongs? Nothing wrong with it, just sayin'

She'd be happy too

I dunno, my man...but we're fixated with big butts more so than boobs, for some reason. When it comes to my post above, I just thought about the play on words - thong versus thing. The rest came as a by-product of my sick mind, I guess.

• Like 1

She'd be happy too

I dunno, my man...but we're fixated with big butts more so than boobs, for some reason. When it comes to my post above, I just thought about the play on words - thong versus thing. The rest came as a by-product of my sick mind, I guess.

Nothing wrong with your mind amigo...nothing at all.

They could announce the 2015 setlist, personally guarantee I'd have six tickets and VIP backstage passes to whichever show comes closest to me, make sure said show occurred when I was free, play Permanent Waves in its entirety at said show, also play Cygnus X-1 Book I to the absolute best of their abilities, give me a signed Rickenbacker Bass and signed copies of all of their albums on vinyl, and...oh! Neil could give me a friendly nod of the head as he runs off and rides his motorcycle into the sunset before the onslaught of loving and jealous fans hits.
  • Like 4

They could announce the 2015 setlist, personally guarantee I'd have six tickets and VIP backstage passes to whichever show comes closest to me, make sure said show occurred when I was free, play Permanent Waves in its entirety at said show, also play Cygnus X-1 Book I to the absolute best of their abilities, give me a signed Rickenbacker Bass and signed copies of all of their albums on vinyl, and...oh! Neil could give me a friendly nod of the head as he runs off and rides his motorcycle into the sunset before the onslaught of loving and jealous fans hits.

This. But add on Book II as well. :drool:

• Like 3

Not asking much. Seems reasonable.

• Like 1

If they released a album that was like Hemispheres, wouldn't that be awesome? It would be the death on Geddy's voice thou. :P

I was hoping for CA 2. I'll take an album like Hemispheres though. No complaints from me. Let's just stay away from Rupert Hine OK

• Like 4

If they released a album that was like Hemispheres, wouldn't that be awesome? It would be the death on Geddy's voice thou. :P

I was hoping for CA 2. I'll take an album like Hemispheres though. No complaints from me. Let's just stay away from Rupert Hine OK

Please no more Clockwork Angels...

Rush could do a rock n roll musical of 2112 and make it the next hottest thing on Broadway. I'm talking bombastic music, sets, lightening, costuming...the works! And of course the cast would include all of the members of the band (Ged specifically as the guitar findee) and other Tony award winning actors comprising the rest of the cast. I need this in my life.
  • Like 3

They could each do a solo album kinda like Kiss did in the 70s but these would be good. Each member's album would be filled with classic prog and metal musicians/singers and Geddy could even use other singers so he could stick to his bass. That would be so epic!

Every song would be a different collection of artists. Imagine the possibilities!!

• Like 5

They could make a documentary on gear they once swore-by, only to be replaced by the next big thing. Interested in what Ged says about the Steinberger, Neil with "vibrafibing", and of course Alex with his Omega Stand.

It'd be really cool if they were ruthlessly critical about said products, or processing of certain gadgets.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

they can make me extremely happy...

...next time when I'm standing in a concert hall, somewhere in the crowd, up-front and the houselight dies...

Edited by greyfriar
  • Like 1

Another filmed visit to the hunting lodge would make me VERY happy.

Alex: I realize what Julius Caesar said to the Imperial Senate: "f**k you guys!"

There's something great about watching your favourite band get drunker and sillier as the night goes on.

• Like 5

Another filmed visit to the hunting lodge would make me VERY happy.

Alex: I realize what Julius Caesar said to the Imperial Senate: "f**k you guys!"

There's something great about watching your favourite band get drunker and sillier as the night goes on.

What a nice moment captured on video. Just watched it again recently. Funny stuff

• Like 4