What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

A cookies and cream ice cream with Hawaiian punch float/milkshake. One of my favorite edible things all time..... :)

I'm sitting here trying to decide if I want to go out and pick up Chinese or make the macaroni and cheese that I have up in the cabinet. If it wasn't below freezing outside I think I'd opt for the Chinese without a doubt but the cold weather is making me doublethink it. :)

I'm hungry. Haven't had anything to eat today yet. Boo...

About busted my butt going out to get mail today. We had an ice storm and it's slicker than snot.

About busted my butt going out to get mail today. We had an ice storm and it's slicker than snot.

Careful with your back.... :)

Honey/Vanilla probiotic greek yogurt....

Careful with your back.... :)

Honey/Vanilla probiotic greek yogurt....

Yeah luckily and I was taking the dog out and had him on a leash in front of me. He slipped down the front steps and I almost did. Lost my balance but managed to catch myself in time. Decided to order a large Hawaiian pizza. Ate about three quarters of it before I had to put it in the fridge. :)

• Like 1

Be careful. For about six winters in a row, I would go sliding down our front steps. The last time, I wound up cracking two ribs in my back.

Be careful. For about six winters in a row, I would go sliding down our front steps. The last time, I wound up cracking two ribs in my back.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I'll definitely be careful. It was 65 today but supposed to go down to the 30s tomorrow.