What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

I just had the stinkiest, funkiest blue cheese I have ever had! It wasn't creamy blue cheese. It was dry slices. Well, I only had one slice, but that was enough. Can't wait to try this on a steak!

Stilton. :drool:
  • Like 1

Vanilla ice cream with sliced strawberries, topped with some black cherry balsamic vinegar. OHMYGAWD, so good!

I'm having this again!

Vinegar on ice cream? Sorry but that just sounds icky.

• Like 1

Vanilla ice cream with sliced strawberries, topped with some black cherry balsamic vinegar. OHMYGAWD, so good!

I'm having this again!

Yeah, that's what I thought until I tried it. But for the record, balsamic vinegar, especially flavoured stuff, is unlike any other vinegar you've tried. It's thick and a little sweet, and simply fantastic.

I'm having this again!

Take a look at the results you get when searching for that: http://goo.gl/crLeBg

I'm having this again!

Take a look at the results you get when searching for that: http://goo.gl/crLeBg

Interesting. Still sounds bizarre. :)

I'm having this again!

Yeah, that's what I thought until I tried it. But for the record, balsamic vinegar, especially flavoured stuff, is unlike any other vinegar you've tried. It's thick and a little sweet, and simply fantastic.

When it's made into a glaze it becomes sweeter, much like when you use vinegar and reduce it the taste becomes sweeter.

Steak egg and cheese bagel, iced hazelnut coffee and a hash brown. Guess where I am eating? :)

DD?.....