What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Baconator and fries from Wendy's

Frosty?..... :madra:

A banana.... :(

Sorry, no Frosty. I had a liter bottle of Mt. Dew. It's my lifes blood. :)

Not a Mt. Dew guy. I bet I haven't had one since they were introduced to the market moons ago. I was a Fresca fan however....

Wow, I haven't had Fresca in like 30 years. :)

Liberace's drink of choice

Do they still make it? I thought it was off the market for a lot of years and that they brought it back at some point.

It's still around.

Good to know. Not that I would be tempted to try it you understand. From what I remember it was kind of nasty. :LOL:

Fu** that,

It's great! :D

I don't believe you actually drink it. Post a picture of you with it in your hand like Narpski did and I might. :)

:madra:

I don't drink much soda,

I loved it back in the day. I will look for it next time I am shopping. Goes great with Gin. :LOL:

Blows Mountain Dew out of the water! :haz:

Them's fighting words buddy. :madra: :)

But does Fresca come in multiple flavors? At least I have a choice of about six different ones.

Not a Mt. Dew guy. I bet I haven't had one since they were introduced to the market moons ago. I was a Fresca fan however....

Do they still make it? I thought it was off the market for a lot of years and that they brought it back at some point.

It's still around.

Good to know. Not that I would be tempted to try it you understand. From what I remember it was kind of nasty. :LOL:

Fu** that,

I don't believe you actually drink it. Post a picture of you with it in your hand like Narpski did and I might. :)

I don't drink much soda,

I loved it back in the day. I will look for it next time I am shopping. Goes great with Gin. :LOL:

But does Fresca come in multiple flavors? At least I have a choice of about six different ones.

Found this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresca

I love Grapefruit and it has that. In fact growing up, In a house with five kids. I was the only one to eat them. Never had to worry about them being gone when I went to the fridge. :codger:

It's still around.

Fu** that,

I don't drink much soda,

Found this,

I love Grapefruit and it has that. In fact growing up, In a house with five kids. I was the only one to eat them. Never had to worry about them being gone when I went to the fridge. :codger:

I used to eat half of a grapefruit for breakfast every morning when I was a kid. That with a bowl of cereal. Then I found out that it interacts with a lot of medications so now I can't eat it.

It's still around.

Fu** that,

I don't drink much soda,

Found this,

I used to eat half of a grapefruit for breakfast every morning when I was a kid. That with a bowl of cereal. Then I found out that it interacts with a lot of medications so now I can't eat it.

Bummer,

I remember eating it and looking at everyone at the table thinking. IT'S ALL MINE!! :LOL:

• Like 1

It's still around.

Fu** that,

I don't drink much soda,

Found this,

Bummer,

I remember eating it and looking at everyone at the table thinking. IT'S ALL MINE!! :LOL:

Eating 2 bananas now. I won't post any pics of me actually eating them. Eagle specifically has stated she doesn't want to see that.... :LOL: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

It's still around.

Fu** that,

I don't drink much soda,

Found this,

Bummer,

Eating 2 bananas now. I won't post any pics of me actually eating them. Eagle specifically has stated she doesn't want to see that.... :LOL:

Thank you for that. :LOL:

• Like 1

I loved it growing up,

Remember Simba? :codger: :D

No, but I remember Kimba!

• Like 2

I loved it growing up,

http://youtu.be/lQsQqOlPjhs

http://1950satomicranchhouse.blogspot.com/2010/06/soda-we-used-to-drink-as-kids-simba.html

:codger: :D

I loved it growing up,

http://youtu.be/lQsQqOlPjhs

http://1950satomicra...kids-simba.html

:codger: :D

these came out after a show they did called "Kimba the Lion", and yes, I do believe Disney grabbed their idea from this original show, that used to air about the same time the old Speed Racer cartoons aired.

Yes, Kimba came on at 3 pm and then Speed Racer at 3:30 on channel 44 here in the SF Bay Area :D

• Like 1

Banana

:dweez: my fav

2 deer sausages on hot dog rolls with mustard....

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Banana

:dweez: my fav

2 deer sausages on hot dog rolls with mustard....

A corndeer dog?

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/deerdog_zpsa81c6f9a.jpg

• Like 1