What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Hamburgers and hot dogs - no buns.

You still dropping weight? I haven't seen an update lately.... :huh: :)

Hamburgers and hot dogs - no buns.

You still dropping weight? I haven't seen an update lately.... :huh: :)

I went on vacation, and took a break from the diet. So I put on some weight doing that. I'm back in the losing column, though. I lost 6 lbs last week, and by next week, I should be below where I was before I went on vacation.

• Like 2

Slices of this delicious crusty whole wheat walnut bread topped with avocado and marinated sheep feta (toppings on separate pieces, not together).

That sounds good if it had a big hunk of roast beef in the middle. :)

Slices of this delicious crusty whole wheat walnut bread topped with avocado and marinated sheep feta (toppings on separate pieces, not together).

Not even. 2 Peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches..... :)

Which don't you like? The avocado or the feta?

Both. I eat very plain. If I start posting in here more you will notice a pattern..... :)

Both. I eat very plain. If I start posting in here more you will notice a pattern..... :)

:( There's so much fun and interesting (and nutritious!) food out there that you're missing!

• Like 1

:( There's so much fun and interesting (and nutritious!) food out there that you're missing!

There are many things I am missing but thats ok..... :)

I'm with Narp. I don't think I've ever consumed any marinated sheep feta, but it doesn't sound very appetizing...

I did eat a couple of peanut butter sandwiches today, though, and they ruled.

• Like 1

I'm with Narp. I don't think I've ever consumed any marinated sheep feta, but it doesn't sound very appetizing...

I did eat a couple of peanut butter sandwiches today, though, and they ruled.

I had 2 for lunch and spiced it up a bit for dinner and put strawberry jelly on 2 more. Sometimes I have to live on the edge... :LOL:
  • Like 1

You can't get much plainer than avocado. Feta not as much.

This stuff is very smooth and flavorful. It tastes less strong than the average feta you buy in the grocery store. It's marinated in olive oil with a few herbs.

This stuff is very smooth and flavorful. It tastes less strong than the average feta you buy in the grocery store. It's marinated in olive oil with a few herbs.

Give me dat funky feta, every time! The funkier, the better. Same with blue cheese. I can't stand blue cheese that tastes the least bit sweet. I like it bitter and funky. And don't even get me started on Gorgonzola cheese!

Give me dat funky feta, every time! The funkier, the better. Same with blue cheese. I can't stand blue cheese that tastes the least bit sweet. I like it bitter and funky. And don't even get me started on Gorgonzola cheese!

You can have my blue cheese. Even though I've become more adventurous with cheese in my old age, I'm creeped out by the thought of eating mold. Which is funny, since eating bacteria (i.e. other cheeses, fermented things, yogurt) doesn't bother me.

• Like 2

You can have my blue cheese. Even though I've become more adventurous with cheese in my old age, I'm creeped out by the thought of eating mold. Which is funny, since eating bacteria (i.e. other cheeses, fermented things, yogurt) doesn't bother me.

I hate blue cheese also,

Smells like vomit!! :P

Fruit & :coffee:

• Like 1