What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Steak egg and cheese bagel, iced hazelnut coffee and a hash brown. Guess where I am eating? :)

DD?.....

What's DD?

I thought that would be obvious, but I guess not. Mickey D's.

Steak egg and cheese bagel, iced hazelnut coffee and a hash brown. Guess where I am eating? :)

DD?.....

What's DD?

Dunkin Donuts. Its real hip to go there again apparently. They have DD on alot of their stuff I think now. Not my thing but my wife and son love the stuff. Mickey D's would have been to easy is what I was thinking.....
  • Like 1

DD?.....

What's DD?

Dunkin Donuts. Its real hip to go there again apparently. They have DD on alot of their stuff I think now. Not my thing but my wife and son love the stuff. Mickey D's would have been to easy is what I was thinking.....

We have a Dunkin' Donuts down the road about a mile. I try not to go there because I'll be too tempted by the glazed goodness.

DD?.....

What's DD?

Thats why I posted Sonic. Mcd's was too easy. :P

2 pieces of dry toast. Having some issues today as my Doc changed my medication yesterday. Having a sh*t day adjusting and tomorrow promises the same if history tells me anything..... :(

We have a Dunkin' Donuts down the road about a mile. I try not to go there because I'll be too tempted by the glazed goodness.

Their donuts might well be more nutritious than what you ate at McDonald's today! ;)

2 pieces of dry toast. Having some issues today as my Doc changed my medication yesterday. Having a sh*t day adjusting and tomorrow promises the same if history tells me anything..... :(

Hopefully it'll be a quick adjustment. Good luck!

• Like 1

Their donuts might well be more nutritious than what you ate at McDonald's today! ;)

Thanks. Its very eyeopening what little tiny pills will do to the body. Maybe a little Yes in my ears will help tonight. Appreciate the kind words.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Thanks. Its very eyeopening what little tiny pills will do to the body. Maybe a little Yes in my ears will help tonight. Appreciate the kind words.... :cheers:

Good idea! Just make sure it isn't the newest album! ;)

Is seems silly but Going For The One always makes me feel good and at peace...... :)
  • Like 1

Is seems silly but Going For The One always makes me feel good and at peace...... :)

Not silly at all! Some of those tracks are exhilarating and some are serene—and they're all a pleasure to listen to!

• Like 1

Hope you feel better. I just found out today that I have to have back surgery. Yuck.

Hope you feel better. I just found out today that I have to have back surgery. Yuck.

:( Geez. I am sorry to hear.... :hug2:

Thanks for the hug. Only good thing might be if it takes care of the pain. Here's hoping.

• Like 1

Thanks for the hug. Only good thing might be if it takes care of the pain. Here's hoping.

Yeah, good luck with it. Do you know when it's going to happen yet?

Yeah, good luck with it. Do you know when it's going to happen yet?

Next Friday morning. Not sure exactly what time yet.