What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

2 Dear meat sausage "hot dogs" with some mustard..... Yum

Must be really nice meat if you're calling it dear. :)

:laughing guy: Geez. I need a drink. Deer then....
  • Like 1

Check out this bad a** apple fritter I made about three hours ago at work. :D It measures 18"x18" And feels like it weighs ten pounds. Reminds me of this scene from the movie Uncle Buck.

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/trout81/IMGP0703.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IquI7dwCj6s

I'm not EVEN going to say what that looks like. :LOL:

A big pile of cow sh**! :LOL: Actually apple fritters are great. :D

It looks like a giant apple fritter to me, and as such, it looks both absolutely delicious, and downright deadly!

Check out this bad a** apple fritter I made about three hours ago at work. :D It measures 18"x18" And feels like it weighs ten pounds. Reminds me of this scene from the movie Uncle Buck.

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/trout81/IMGP0703.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IquI7dwCj6s

I'm not EVEN going to say what that looks like. :LOL:

A big pile of cow sh**! :LOL: Actually apple fritters are great. :D

It looks like a giant apple fritter to me, and as such, it looks both absolutely delicious, and downright deadly!

I posted that it was an apple fritter. :LOL:

Troutman, I know you posted that it was an apple fritter. I was stating my opinion that to me, that's exactly what it looks like, and that I didn't think for a second that it looked like anything else :)

As for the "dear" comment, that was a separate post, not even slightly related to the apple fritter one :)

Troutman, I know you posted that it was an apple fritter. I was stating my opinion that to me, that's exactly what it looks like, and that I didn't think for a second that it looked like anything else :)

As for the "dear" comment, that was a separate post, not even slightly related to the apple fritter one :)

I know,

And I edited my post. Just woke up. :D

I know,

The "dear" one had to do with my stupidity that Eagle so kindly pointed out..... :LOL:
  • Like 2

I know,

The "dear" one had to do with my stupidity that Eagle so kindly pointed out..... :LOL:

:LOL:

I know,

It was just too tempting. :LOL:

• Like 2

I know,

:laughing guy: Just don't F up anytime soon. I will be waiting... :)
  • Like 1

I know,

:no: :D

I know,

• Like 1

An Epic turkey bar!

No, really:

TurkeyBar.png

Never heard of them,

Any good?

Having a bit of mixed fruit.

They're delicious! They come in turkey, beef, lamb and bison. They're a bit pricey is the problem.

• Like 1

An Epic turkey bar!

No, really:

TurkeyBar.png

Never heard of them,

Any good?

Having a bit of mixed fruit.

They're delicious! They come in turkey, beef, lamb and bison. They're a bit pricey is the problem.

Interesting,

I will have to look for them.