What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

pretzel and peanut butter rice crispies

I find myself intrigued by this combination.

it's like normal rice crispies but with crushed pretzels and peanut butter in them. a.k.a heaven.

Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream ice cream. Mmmmm

Good one. WAY better than Late Night Snack, IMHO. You have to be extra stoned to eat that.

I've never had that one. What's in it?

Been on the road a long time, but always too scared to try new places. It's very rare that I do.

So, I saw a place in Marshfield, MO, which was my last stop for the day called "Rib Crib." I said, "hmmmm." So, then come to Springfield, MO, which is my first stop in the morning, and I'm scoping out restaurants on Google Maps, and look and behold, there is a "Rib Crib" within walking distance.

So, I waltz my fat ass over there, and it's not very busy, and I'm like, "this is gonna suck." But, in order coke and look at the menu. They a lot of selections, but dammit, I want ribs and Cole slaw and baked beans. So, I got that platter, which also came with sliced brisket and corn on the cob. Ugh. I don't know how I ate it all.

The ribs were falling off the bone, but had good flavor and a little chewy, too. Yum. The brisket was killer. The Cole slaw was killer. The baked beans were a different flavor than we usually fix, but good. I thought it was good value, for sure.

• Like 2

Good one. WAY better than Late Night Snack, IMHO. You have to be extra stoned to eat that.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/17/c6/50/17c650aa06b41ae9db2f783f563d1d5b.jpg

UPDATE: Apparently, it was discontinued in 2011. Gee, I wonder why?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/17/c6/50/17c650aa06b41ae9db2f783f563d1d5b.jpg

UPDATE: Apparently, it was discontinued in 2011. Gee, I wonder why?

I never buy their product,

Good tasting but over priced. :P

BBQ Dogs, homemade chile & potato salad

Been on the road a long time, but always too scared to try new places. It's very rare that I do.

So, I saw a place in Marshfield, MO, which was my last stop for the day called "Rib Crib." I said, "hmmmm." So, then come to Springfield, MO, which is my first stop in the morning, and I'm scoping out restaurants on Google Maps, and look and behold, there is a "Rib Crib" within walking distance.

So, I waltz my fat ass over there, and it's not very busy, and I'm like, "this is gonna suck." But, in order coke and look at the menu. They a lot of selections, but dammit, I want ribs and Cole slaw and baked beans. So, I got that platter, which also came with sliced brisket and corn on the cob. Ugh. I don't know how I ate it all.

The ribs were falling off the bone, but had good flavor and a little chewy, too. Yum. The brisket was killer. The Cole slaw was killer. The baked beans were a different flavor than we usually fix, but good. I thought it was good value, for sure.

If your ever in the area,

You need to try this place out. My parents would take my brother and myself their back in the 60's!! :7up: :codger:

http://www.jessandjims.com/

• Like 1