Roll The Bones 2015?

Dreamline

title track

Where's My Thing

The Big Wheel

Ghost of a Chance

I'd be just fine with any of those, but I don't see more than one or two being likely.

I love all of these. If they play Ghost of a Chance, I'll be a very happy little concert-goer.

• Like 2

When the album came out I didn't care for a lot of it but it's really grown on me. I wouldn't mind hearing any of the songs on it.

Some albums are like that and you sit there and say to yourself . . . . at least I know I have?

Can it really be possible that I do not like this song.

Or this album ?

Then one day you wake up and say . . .

Hold up !

I seeeeeeeee!

Son of a bitch ! :gg:

I really do like this

Edited to add:

Then you are forced with asking yourself,

Am I forcing myself to like this song?

Like I said at least for me it has been this way.

Hold your fire was an album like that for me,'

Then sitting in the back of a 1969 Polara with the album on I was like Ahhhhh Haaaa!

Edited by TNT on PMS
  • Like 1

I'm only hoping for Dreamline...the rest can be retired...

Is this your set?

I know this set has been sold a couple of times.

If I could have any of Neil's drum sets it would be . . . .

The S.S. Professor !

Hands down

I think I would actually give both nuts for it at this point :)

So Neil . . . .

If you're watching.

If you ever happen to need 2 extra balls to roll around.

we'll just trade :)

I really wish I had the paper to have been able to buy one of the 30th anniversary sets

Edited by TNT on PMS

Dreamline

title track

Where's My Thing

The Big Wheel

Ghost of a Chance

I'd be just fine with any of those, but I don't see more than one or two being likely.

I love all of these. If they play Ghost of a Chance, I'll be a very happy little concert-goer.

Ghost of a Chance or as I call it,

Chance for a Pee Break

I do like this album but I've already heard live what I need to hear except The Big Wheel. Bravado is a beautiful song but it didn't bother me when I missed its rotation last tour. Dreamline is great live but they've played it to death.

If I had to guess, we'll either get Dreamline or Roll the Bones this tour.

I don't think that Bravado is a really great live tune, but I do like fact that they extend the outdo by a couple of minutes. But anyway...yes, I'd love to see The Big Wheel get played. I'm dubious about that, though.

Not a bad tune,

But I would prefer Dreamline or Ghost Of A chance

I LOVE Ghost of a Chance!

While I'm definitely not fond of the album, a couple of tracks off of it come across very well live (Dreamline and WMT?), and this too. Was listening to R30 today and forgot how killer the title track was live. Thoughts?

I don't see why not. Whether you like it or hate it, it was a pretty big hit for them.

And after what seemed like an eternity of always making it into the setlists it hasn't been for quite awhile now.

Seems like it's "due" to me :D

• Like 1

"Where My Thing?" is one of their worst tracks hands down. It's sounds like something they were trying to pitch for a Six Flags water ride, and naturally they got flat out rejected because the song sucks too much even for that. :)

If they play anything from the album, and there's no reason they should, the first three tracks or ghost fit best.

No way, this sock is great! And it's way better than Limbo, as far as their instrumentals go.

And the part that goes G / A / E / G / A / E (+1 octave) rocks HARD. I love that part of the song, it kills.

It's at 1:50 here!

Edited by Del_Duio
  • Like 1

I have a weakness for Bravado . I love it ! I dont want the music to ever stop!

I want that Ghost of a chance to find someone to love too !

:yes:

Edited by Chicken hawk
  • Like 1

I'm only hoping for Dreamline...the rest can be retired...

Is this your set?

I know this set has been sold a couple of times.

If I could have any of Neil's drum sets it would be . . . .

The S.S. Professor !

Hands down

I think I would actually give both nuts for it at this point :)

So Neil . . . .

If you're watching.

If you ever happen to need 2 extra balls to roll around.

we'll just trade :)

I really wish I had the paper to have been able to buy one of the 30th anniversary sets

Missed this previously....

No not my set, it's a picture I took at the Rhythm Discovery Center in Indianapolis last August. I was there for the Junior Drum Corps championships, and checked the place out...this it the one that got it all started!

While I'm definitely not fond of the album, a couple of tracks off of it come across very well live (Dreamline and WMT?), and this too. Was listening to R30 today and forgot how killer the title track was live. Thoughts?

I don't see why not. Whether you like it or hate it, it was a pretty big hit for them.

And after what seemed like an eternity of always making it into the setlists it hasn't been for quite awhile now.

Seems like it's "due" to me :D

I'd like to see it.

If they do this one live, Geddy has to do the rap part live too. No copping out with the pre-recorded album stuff. :)

It would be awesome if he did; But I assume he's too lazy to play the synth bass AND rap at the same time haha
  • Like 1