Geddy NOT at opening day!!!

chemistry

Im suprised. Opening Day,The Yankees!!!!!!!! Even though YES network has their inning-score banner displayed right in front of his seat, you can see someone else sitting there after last pitch of inning.

WTF I was going to watch for him?!?! He's dropping the ball. His girls need a current shot. *cries*

No kidding. I set the DVR for nothing. Sigh. Gangster, can u post a pic of Geddy over in New World Women section for us gals who r jonesing for a dose of the gedster. Thanks!!
  • Like 1

Maybe he's finally come to his senses and realized that hockey is a far superior sport to baseball, and traded in his Blue Jays season tickets for Maple Leafs tickets. :hockey:

Maybe he's now a fan of the Raptors since they made the playoffs!

Did not want to deal……..that's my guess.

He will be there this weekend I am sure….or maybe not….big crowds for yankee games.

Stalker thread!

Exactly….LOL!!!

Where does Geddy sit? I'm an Yankee fan and the YES network is available where I live, so i've seen a good amount of the Yankees playing the Blue Jays in Toronto over the years but never noticed him. Then again i'm paying attention to the game and not stalking him so maybe that's why ;)

Maybe he's finally come to his senses and realized that hockey is a far superior sport to baseball, and traded in his Blue Jays season tickets for Maple Leafs tickets. :hockey:

Shut up, Geddy will never give up on baseball. If he does we are done.

• Like 1

Geddy did mention that he and the misses would be traveling a lot this year. :huh:

What? No, we haven't been travelling much at all this year. :laughing guy:

• Like 2

Maybe he's just given up on the Blue Jays and become a Cub fan...saying goodbye to antiseptic dome baseball with the DH and coming over to exciting, strategic baseball in the game's foremost shrine.

Geddy did mention that he and the misses would be traveling a lot this year. :huh:

Yeah...I should have mentioned that I was making that post from Geddy's suite in Morocco. :P :LMAO:

• Like 1

Where does Geddy sit? I'm an Yankee fan and the YES network is available where I live, so i've seen a good amount of the Yankees playing the Blue Jays in Toronto over the years but never noticed him. Then again i'm paying attention to the game and not stalking him so maybe that's why ;)

When he attends, he sits behind home plate. Since much of the game is shown from center field into home plate, you can't help but notice him in the stands.

• Like 1

When he attends, he sits behind home plate. Since much of the game is shown from center field into home plate, you can't help but notice him in the stands.

Well, I guess i've never paid attention to the crowd before. Don't recall ever seeing him but the next time I watch the Yankees play in Toronto i'll keep an eye out for him.

Maybe he's just given up on the Blue Jays and become a Cub fan...saying goodbye to antiseptic dome baseball with the DH and coming over to exciting, strategic baseball in the game's foremost shrine.

Maybe I've finally convinced him and seduced him over to the Cubs with all of that hot sex and baseball talk we've been doing/having in my imagination.

• Like 2

Yeah...I should have mentioned that I was making that post from Geddy's suite in Morocco. :P :LMAO:

Well then take a few pics of him and post them, that's all we really want. And then you can go back to doing whatever it is people do in Morocco.

• Like 1