Eddie Trunk mentions RUSH is recording anew album on Hair Nation

losingit2k

Did anyone else hear Ediie Trunk mention on Hair Nation (Sirius XM Radio) that Rush is recording a new studio album for release in 2016?

Can anyone confirm this!

It sounds about right time frame-wise!

:dweez: :chickendance: :dweez:

• Like 1

They can't be recording it now for release in 2016, can they? It wouldn't surprise me if Alex and Geddy are jamming and writing, but even that seems early for me. I'd love to see a few songs released in 12 months, followed by a tour, followed by a completely new album in 2016.
  • Like 1

Did anyone else hear Ediie Trunk mention on Hair Nation (Sirius XM Radio) that Rush is recording a new studio album for release in 2016?

Can anyone confirm this!

Damn! I hope you're not mistaking.. I was all satisfied letting them rest up for the next go around but now I'm hoping they're getting an early start on it!!

They are on a long well deserved vacation.

I suspect they are fully taking this year off in every way. 2015.....Alex and Geddy may start getting together and having some jam sessions, fart around, record some ideas.....wait on Neil to hand them some lyrics.....and by 2016 we hopefully get a brand new album.....and dare I say final tour.

It is getting there folks.....for the first time I truly feel....we are coming to the climax of this great band. Think about all the touring they have done since 2007 and Snakes.......wow. 07/08 10/11 12/13.......time for an extended vacation.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 4

As long as it's METAL! :haz: And Neil quits the running like a screaming girl away from the fans bullshite :nya nya: all will be well! :blaze:

I don't give a flying rats ass what Neil does as long as he keeps pounding those skins and writing great lyrics. As long as Rush keeps feeding me their drugs......I will be a user.

• Like 7

As long as it's METAL! :haz: And Neil quits the running like a screaming girl away from the fans bullshite :nya nya: all will be well! :blaze:

Why does what Neil does after a concert affect your reception of a new album?

Damn, if it's true there's a GemininRising79 btich fest on the horizon.

My life has been happier since I've blocked his posts, so I am afraid to ask: why would he bitch about a new album?

Can anyone confirm this!

Damn! I hope you're not mistaking.. I was all satisfied letting them rest up for the next go around but now I'm hoping they're getting an early start on it!!

I hope I'm not either, I even has a tweet into Eddie Truck @ Twitter, trying to confirm. Thats even if he responds to tweets. Anyway, 2016 sound about right for a new album. I say they are trying to go the same way they went for CA. Which is record a few songs go on tour in 2015 and and release the album in late 2016 and tour on that. Anyway, thats if the rumour pans out. I'll keep you informed on my end.

Anyone know if Hair Nation have a transcript you can view?

Edited by losingit2k

Damn, if it's true there's a GemininRising79 btich fest on the horizon.

My life has been happier since I've blocked his posts, so I am afraid to ask: why would he bitch about a new album?

That's what bitches do.....they bitch.

• Like 2

I am not falling for this one TM. Nice try...... :)

TM had nothing to do with this thread. I don't think he even knows about it yet.

:bitchslap:

I was thinking maybe he PM'd you and put you up to trying the fool that gullible Narpski..... :sarcastic:
  • Like 2

I am not falling for this one TM. Nice try...... :)

TM had nothing to do with this thread. I don't think he even knows about it yet.

:bitchslap:

I was thinking maybe he PM'd you and put you up to trying the fool that gullible Narpski..... :sarcastic:

No, Not at all, my guitarist friend called me up this morning to tell me the good news about what he heard on Eddie's Show. He also told me about the new Winger song which I was able to confirm that through Youtube. So I'm just trying to confirm the RUSH statement now. Regardless, if anyone would know that RUSH is starting up again it would be Eddie Trunk. Now I just need to confimr the rumor. Can't find anything on it yet!

Edited by losingit2k

Who said it did? That must be your idea because it ain't mine...I just like to rag on the bitch! :nya nya:

I don't give a flying rats ass what Neil does as long as he keeps pounding those skins and writing great lyrics. As long as Rush keeps feeding me their drugs......I will be a user.

It won't be out in 2016, Neil is too busy running around in the snow!

It won't be out in 2016, Neil is too busy running around in the snow!

The snow pics were taken last month or two months ago now. It could even have been in December. Who know what Eddie actually meant, maybe he meant that they have plans to record a new album for release in two years.Regardless, if he's heard about it. It must be in the works. Right? At least the preliminary stages. Right? Oh God, please let this be true!!!! Edited by losingit2k

Who said it did? That must be your idea because it ain't mine...I just like to rag on the bitch! :nya nya:

You said it in the post you quoted. But it seems like you're backing off that statement now, which is good.

You said it in the post you quoted. But it seems like you're backing off that statement now, which is good.

No you're seeing something that's not there mate. I said two things that are not related.

1 it BETTER be METAL - I think you understand this, I hope you do.

Numero dos: And Neil quits the running like a screaming girl away from the fans bullshite :nya nya: all will be well!

The first comment is about the "new album".

The second comment is an aside and I'm not backing off from it i'll say it again.

Neil better quit running like a bitch from the fans or I'm gonna find him and feed him to my gerbils bit by bit baby! :moon: :nya nya: :blaze:

You better understand me this time Mr Led Boots because I don't like wasting my time repeating myself! :madra: Don't challenge me boy! You don't want that! :hi:

Let me say it one more time NEIL IS a little BITCH! :banana:

• Like 2