Eddie Trunk mentions RUSH is recording anew album on Hair Nation

losingit2k

I am not falling for this one TM. Nice try...... :)

TM had nothing to do with this thread. I don't think he even knows about it yet.

:bitchslap:

I was thinking maybe he PM'd you and put you up to trying the fool that gullible Narpski..... :sarcastic:

No PM but I do expect a phone call with such news Hector...WTF?

Nice to see ya again dude...my Axiom bro!

• Like 1

TM had nothing to do with this thread. I don't think he even knows about it yet.

I was thinking maybe he PM'd you and put you up to trying the fool that gullible Narpski..... :sarcastic:

Dude I just got the info myself while on the road. As soon as I got home I posted it on TRF. I firgured you would be here soon enough and here you are only 1 hour and 49 minutes later. You're slacking man. LOL.. Cool news though... If it pans out!

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

OH MAN, how awesome would that be?

But I echo several other comments and say I believe, almost expect, them to take this whole year off. If they do tinker around, unless it's top secret recording sessions (much like NIN sprung a totally unexpected album on us recently) I think it'll just be that- tinkering around, throwing ideas around, coming up with riffs and whatnot.

If anything I think the more serious stuff would start happening next year.

• Like 2

OH MAN, how awesome would that be?

But I echo several other comments and say I believe, almost expect, them to take this whole year off. If they do tinker around, unless it's top secret recording sessions (much like NIN sprung a totally unexpected album on us recently) I think it'll just be that- tinkering around, throwing ideas around, coming up with riffs and whatnot.

If anything I think the more serious stuff would start happening next year.

I agree and thats what I expected as well but then, why would Eddie state that then? Interesting right? He didn't actually state release in 2016 he said "Release in two years". I figured that meant 2016.

Dude I just got the info myself while on the road. As soon as I got home I posted it on TRF. I firgured you would be here soon enough and here you are only 1 hour and 49 minutes later. You're slacking man. LOL.. Cool news though... If it pans out!

Thanks for the time on the phone amigo...always good to visit with TRF's pre-eminent keyboardist

Thanks for the time on the phone amigo...always good to visit with TRF's pre-eminent keyboardist

Great now I have to look up Pre-Eminent in the dictionary. LOL Actually I do!

• Like 1

As long as it's METAL! :haz: And Neil quits the running like a screaming girl away from the fans bullshite :nya nya: all will be well! :blaze:

Why does what Neil does after a concert affect your reception of a new album?

Who said it did? That must be your idea because it ain't mine...I just like to rag on the bitch! :nya nya:

You said it in the post you quoted. But it seems like you're backing off that statement now, which is good.

No you're seeing something that's not there mate. I said two things that are not related.

1 it BETTER be METAL - I think you understand this, I hope you do.

Numero dos: And Neil quits the running like a screaming girl away from the fans bullshite :nya nya: all will be well!

The first comment is about the "new album".

The second comment is an aside and I'm not backing off from it i'll say it again.

Neil better quit running like a bitch from the fans or I'm gonna find him and feed him to my gerbils bit by bit baby! :moon: :nya nya: :blaze:

You better understand me this time Mr Led Boots because I don't like wasting my time repeating myself! :madra: Don't challenge me boy! You don't want that! :hi:

Let me say it one more time NEIL IS a little BITCH! :banana:

I wonder what the "and" was doing in that "sentence"?

If Neil doesn't stop running, what are the consequences?

As long as it's METAL! :haz: And Neil quits the running like a screaming girl away from the fans bullshite :nya nya: all will be well! :blaze:

Who said it did? That must be your idea because it ain't mine...I just like to rag on the bitch! :nya nya:

You said it in the post you quoted. But it seems like you're backing off that statement now, which is good.

No you're seeing something that's not there mate. I said two things that are not related.

Numero dos: And Neil quits the running like a screaming girl away from the fans bullshite :nya nya: all will be well!

The second comment is an aside and I'm not backing off from it i'll say it again.

Neil better quit running like a bitch from the fans or I'm gonna find him and feed him to my gerbils bit by bit baby! :moon: :nya nya: :blaze:

You better understand me this time Mr Led Boots because I don't like wasting my time repeating myself! :madra: Don't challenge me boy! You don't want that! :hi:

And was so I didn't have to start another one!

What are the consequences?

...death! :blaze:

Which is probably why he runs like a bitch in the first place :D

• Like 1

Which is probably why he runs like a bitch in the first place :D

When you think about it though, the consequence of life is...death... :fury:

• Like 2

Not sure why Eddie would know this. He's made it clear he hasn't been into rush in many years and I've mercer gotten the impression he is particularly close to them. If nick r. Is involved maybe that's how it got to him.

Damn, if it's true there's a GemininRising79 btich fest on the horizon.

My life has been happier since I've blocked his posts, so I am afraid to ask: why would he bitch about a new album?

Because it won't be Hemispheres II.

Wouldn't Hemispheres II just be called Spheres? :huh:

• Like 1

My life has been happier since I've blocked his posts, so I am afraid to ask: why would he bitch about a new album?

Hemispheres II would technically be Hemispheres III wouldn't it? :wtf:

Hey! We are geniuses..... :)

Hemispheres II would technically be Hemispheres III wouldn't it? :wtf:

No.

It would be Spheres, but if you're going to insist on including the "Hemi" it would be Hemispheres IV. The original was not Hemisphere, after all.

Because if it's not from before 1982, it's shit.

• Like 1

I think this is a load of crap, personally. It has been mentioned be each member of the band that they are taking this year off completely. I think towards the end of the year Alex and Geddy might start woodshedding, but I doubt we'll see them in the studio until sometime in 2015.

I think this is a load of crap, personally. It has been mentioned be each member of the band that they are taking this year off completely. I think towards the end of the year Alex and Geddy might start woodshedding, but I doubt we'll see them in the studio until sometime in 2015.

Are you gonna work security?? ;)

• Like 1

That's what bitches do.....they bitch.

It's fun to mess with Gemini, though.