Paganoman - God of Balance

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Happy 5,000 to mod extraoadinaire paganoman. Wait until you see the FAQ section this guy cooked up all by himself...it kicks ASS! He put an unbelievable amount of work into it, and you guys (and all the newbies from now on) will love it. (It might be up by tonight!) Here's to you, bro!

trink39.gif

Heck yes dude!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Congratulations, Paganoman. I'll never forget when you hit me with that freaky website (the one where you are supposed to investigate the pic and then... KABOOM! it's fright time) That literally had me cursing the day you were born.

laugh.gif

No, glad you were born and have join the latest ranks of the GOB's.

trink39.gif

Good job, Pags! I don't think I ever properly thanked you for pinning the Welcoming Committee, so THANK YOU.

And, on behalf of all the New World Women of TRF... THANK YOU for posting your picture! wink.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 16 2005, 06:37 AM)
Good job, Pags! I don't think I ever properly thanked you for pinning the Welcoming Committee, so THANK YOU.

And, on behalf of all the New World Women of TRF... THANK YOU for posting your picture!  wink.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/notworthy2.gifRight on, Pags! trink38.gif cool10.gif 653.gif 2.gif

Archived