I have to dance to YYZ!

Freeze-Frame

Anyone think that this is bad? For my final exam for my gym class, our teacher has told us to make a dance and perform it to a song. I chose YYZ because it was the only song I could think of. I already made up 1 quarter of the dance, and it's stupid. I don't know, I am not at all a dancer.

Anyway, what are your thoughts about this?

In retrospect, it might have been easier had you selected something from Saturday Night Fever.... :huh: :) Edited by Narpet
  • Like 3

Can you just have like... five beers beforehand and do some sort of freestyle dancing?
  • Like 4

It's already set in stone. I picked YYZ because it's an instrumental and I don't think it would be nice to have singing with dancing. I don't know that's just my opinion.

Shit, I can't think of a single Rush song I could really dance to.

There's only one song, and its a great one. Needs to be performed as a striptease: Seven Cities of Gold

:no: :no: :no:

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Vital Signs is THE Rush stripping song.

• Like 3

There's only one song, and its a great one. Needs to be performed as a striptease: Seven Cities of Gold

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Vital Signs is THE Rush stripping song.

I find that hard to believe. I for one will need proof. There must be a video,pic or something to corroborate this ?........ :)
  • Like 2

I find that hard to believe. I for one will need proof. There must be a video,pic or something to corroborate this ?........ :)

You could ask my husband, he might know. jk

Screw dancing. Whenever a Rush song comes on, I bust out my air guitar :Alex:

:haz:

Anyway, I definitely want to see a video of Freeze-Frame's dance when it's finished. Who knows, maybe it is possible to dance to Rush! :)

This has gotten pretty awkward pretty fast.

I was going to suggest another instrumental but Leave that thing alone isn't any better :blush:

I was going to suggest another instrumental but Leave that thing alone isn't any better :blush:

Oh, the things I can never unsee…Where's My Thing?

• Like 1

YYZ is one of those songs that I'll be afraid to listen to in the car when I start driving because it's just that good!

Anyone think that this is bad? For my final exam for my gym class, our teacher has told us to make a dance and perform it to a song. I chose YYZ because it was the only song I could think of. I already made up 1 quarter of the dance, and it's stupid. I don't know, I am not at all a dancer.

Please, please...have someone capture the moment and post it here for the rest of us to see. :)

• Like 4

That was actually my second choice.

Please, please...have someone capture the moment and post it here for the rest of us to see. :)

My teacher is actually filming us, but it's not going to be on YouTube and/or going to send us the video. The only people who are actually going to watch it are the second semester kids.