Congrats and Thank You 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 on your 30,000 Post!

Tombstone Mountain

On behalf of every freeloader on this Forum—Thank you for all you do!

Your job is thankless and probably irksome at times. TRF members offer our collective appreciation for your selfless devotion to our favorite website.

We're not worthy 73! It's people like you, and all the mods, who have made our lives a little brighter by the connections we get share here in cyberspace.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 11

I had noticed the 29,999 the other day too. I for one must say this forum has been a blessing in my life...... Congats are in order for sure........ :cheers:
  • Like 5

Congratulations on 30K! I will add my voice to those who have raised theirs in appreciation for this place and your moderation of it...
  • Like 1

:hail: :ebert: :cheers:

:notworthy: :hail: :notworthy: :cheers: :ebert: :hail:

Congratulations on your 30,000th post!

It's a lot of hard work maintaining a Forum as

awesome as this one, and we all appreciate the work you do!

:hail: :ebert: :cheers: :notworthy: :hail: :notworthy: :cheers: :ebert: :hail:

• Like 3

Congrats on 30K and my continued gratitude for running a great place and being an all round swell guy :ebert:

Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you ... er.. get me another one?

• Like 4

Your job is thankless and probably irksome at times. TRF members offer our collective appreciation for your selfless devotion to our favorite website.

We're not worthy 73! It's people like you, and all the mods, who have made our lives a little brighter by the connections we get share here in cyberspace.

I think he reads our PMs just for fun when he gets bored.

• Like 1

:o
  • Like 1

Wow, this is awesome. A real landmark moment in TRFville, and without you and the "wonderful things you do" to paraphrase the line from "Oz" (believe it or not, just saw the whole thing over Thanksgiving) there'd be an empty space. Thanks for filling in some of the cracks man,
  • Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU 1001001!!!!

:cheerleader: :hi: :7up: :ebert: :banana: :clap:

Edited by LyndseyG
  • Like 1

Nope, can't read PMs here. We mods, however, CAN read your minds...

Thanks to all for the kind words. 30,000 posts....that's a lot. How did I have the time for 30,000 posts? I'm waiting for Ted Knight to walk in on us and say this:

• Like 2

Nope, can't read PMs here. We mods, however, CAN read your minds...

Thanks to all for the kind words. 30,000 posts....that's a lot. How did I have the time for 30,000 posts? I'm waiting for Ted Knight to walk in on us and say this:

Well said for sure Ted, and a mind is a terrible thing to waste for sure...... :D-13:
  • Like 1