Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

Jim Nance saying the Denver kicker is the best from 50 yards out. :LOL: Ummm no, that guy is in Oakland idiot. :D

Good thing, because the Raiders can almost never get the ball past the opponent's 35.

May be not,

But the point is what it is. BTW, is Shula coming back? :LOL:

Well, that sucked.

KC deserved to lose that game. Bad coaching, bad execution.

If you give Manning enough throws, he will beat you.

I don't care what team it is,

What a nightmare in the end.

Hey guys, let's play to not lose! :dweez:
  • Like 2

WTF CHARLES???? I own you in Fantasy bitch! As a Raider fan I must say SCREW IT!!!!!

I HATE DENVER TOO!!

I have Thomas and Sanders.... UGH

I'm learning to hate football

People need to get off Charles' back. Turnovers happen. The dude is the workhorse of the team and single-handedly wins games for KC. Plus, he owned it.

No, the real issue here is that Andy Reid is Marty Schottenheimer and Marty Schottenheimer is Andy Reid... shall we say Mandy Schottenreid?

Seriously.... 30+ years a Chief fan and this does not surprise me.

Why would you throw the ball when you are deep in the other team's territory with a minute left in the first half? A first half in which you have not moved the ball well (your touchdowns came on a long run and a pick six)? A first half in which you still miraculously have a 7 point lead? A first half in which you deferred and you get first possession after half time?

Conversely, when you just blew another lead and allowed a tie with less than a minute to go in the game and your intent is to take it to OT, why do you risk any sort of turnover deep in the other team's territory? Why do you not just take the knee? Yes, the fans will boo. But fans boo at everything because 90% of the people in those stands never played a game above high school JV. Do what common sense says you need to do to try to win a game you are clearly salting away, anyway.

The answer is not "because I am a winner and winners go for it". You are Mandy Schottenreid. You haven't really ever won jack. The answer is "I am Mandy Schottenreid. I am a head coach who does not know how to manage a clock. I give away games all the time, especially against Denver."

Again, 30+ years of this. This is nothing new.

• Like 2

People need to get off Charles' back. Turnovers happen. The dude is the workhorse of the team and single-handedly wins games for KC. Plus, he owned it.

No, the real issue here is that Andy Reid is Marty Schottenheimer and Marty Schottenheimer is Andy Reid... shall we say Mandy Schottenreid?

Seriously.... 30+ years a Chief fan and this does not surprise me.

Why would you throw the ball when you are deep in the other team's territory with a minute left in the first half? A first half in which you have not moved the ball well (your touchdowns came on a long run and a pick six)? A first half in which you still miraculously have a 7 point lead? A first half in which you deferred and you get first possession after half time?

Conversely, when you just blew another lead and allowed a tie with less than a minute to go in the game and your intent is to take it to OT, why do you risk any sort of turnover deep in the other team's territory? Why do you not just take the knee? Yes, the fans will boo. But fans boo at everything because 90% of the people in those stands never played a game above high school JV. Do what common sense says you need to do to try to win a game you are clearly salting away, anyway.

The answer is not "because I am a winner and winners go for it". You are Mandy Schottenreid. You haven't really ever won jack. The answer is "I am Mandy Schottenreid. I am a head coach who does not know how to manage a clock. I give away games all the time, especially against Denver."

Again, 30+ years of this. This is nothing new.

I know right,

Its like take a knee and we will see what happens. Hate both teams but man that was dumb.

Woo-hoo.... Mandy Schottenreid is again leading the Chiefs to the land of mediocrity.

Beat another mediocre team to start the season and get everyone thinking you will compete? CHECK

Blow a game you should have won against a divisional foe with ridiculous play calling and even more ridiculous clock management? CHECK

Play a legitimate contender and end up looking like a JV high school team playing the local college team? CHECK

Yep, folks, my Chiefs are well on their way to their absolute dominance of the 9-7 record.

PS An extra special I told you so to all the Chief fans in the universe who said, before last night's game, "Welllllll..... you knowwwww..... the Chiefs have never actually lost at Lambeau, so history is on our side." Um, no, the realities of statistics says otherwise, especially against a much better team.

Edited by WorkingAllTheTime

Woo-hoo.... Mandy Schottenreid is again leading the Chiefs to the land of mediocrity.

Beat another mediocre team to start the season and get everyone thinking you will compete? CHECK

Blow a game you should have won against a divisional foe with ridiculous play calling and even more ridiculous clock management? CHECK

Play a legitimate contender and end up looking like a JV high school team playing the local college team? CHECK

Yep, folks, my Chiefs are well on their way to their absolute dominance of the 9-7 record.

PS An extra special I told you so to all the Chief fans in the universe who said, before last night's game, "Welllllll..... you knowwwww..... the Chiefs have never actually lost at Lambeau, so history is on our side." Um, no, the realities of statistics says otherwise, especially against a much better team.

Here's to hoping their struggles continue for one more week . :d13:

Don't understand not going on 4th down and kicking those last 2 field goals. It's hard to beat good teams scoring 3 points at a time.

Mandy Schottenreid. The name explains it all.

Why score touchdowns when you can kick 7 field goals?

A new low.... Charles out for the year and losing to the Bears.

It's time to go for 2-14 and at least get some decent draft picks.

And bring back Crennel.

Oh dear lord. They roll off five in a row and their next five look winnable.

I have been down this road before many times as a Chief fan.

Trust me, a hot KC team going into the playoffs is still a KC team going into the playoffs.

My prediction: They end up 10-6, make the playoffs, and lose in the Wild Card Round.

Please, listen to me here.... KC fan since BSD (before Steve DeBerg).... I know of what I speak. I am not saying I am a prophet..... actually, no.... I am a freaking KC Chiefs oracle.... write it down folks... 10-6, out in the WC.

• Like 2