Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

The Chiefs' hopes rest on the shoulders of Chase Daniel...

Should there be an adjustment for the fact that the AFC North got to play both southern divisions in the same year?

No because they still have to play each other twice.

According to the Sagarin ratings here are the ranks of the AFC North teams

Bal 9

Cin 13

Pit 17

Cle 24

Here are the schedule ranks

Bal 27

Cin 24

Pit 32

Cle 31

Chiefs get the win, but miss the playoffs. 9-7, with a 6-2 record at home is a decent year. That loss to the Raiders cost them.

I have made a similar comment year after year after year after year.

This quote sums up the existence of the Kansas City Chiefs. Always a bridesmaid.... never, well, okay, once a bride, but only because they played lowly Minnesota.

• Like 2

An interesting tidbit; The Chiefs went the entire season without throwing a touchdown to a Wide Receiver.

That's only happened four times in history, the last being the 1964 NY Giants.

With a stat like that, it's a wonder they actually had a winning record.

• Like 1

An interesting tidbit; The Chiefs went the entire season without throwing a touchdown to a Wide Receiver.

That's only happened four times in history, the last being the 1964 NY Giants.

Are you saying that Alex Smith is a longshot for MVP?
  • Like 1

2015-15 is the year, baby!!!! 21 minutes into the regular season and we're already looking like the best team in the NFL, making the mighty Texans look less than. Looks like it's not too early to for everyone to get on the K.C....

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l142/gstatejester/bandwagon.png

Again, I have been on this wagon for more than 30 years. The seat has a splinter, the cover leaks, one of the wheels is the wrong size, another wheel is warped, the ox is actually Marty Schottenheimer's dog with horns strapped to its head.

PS Still wondering when a KC wide receiver will catch a touchdown pass. I think the last one might have been Andre Rison against the Raiders on MNF?!

• Like 1

Good job by Reid last week when he suckered the Texans into burning a time out. They lined up like they were going for it on fourth and the Texans called time out. Then KC lined up and kicked the field goal. I really respect Andy Reid.

Good job by Reid last week when he suckered the Texans into burning a time out. They lined up like they were going for it on fourth and the Texans called time out. Then KC lined up and kicked the field goal. I really respect Andy Reid.

This is my surprise team this year, sort of a rising Seahawks team of the AFC. They will make the playoffs this year.

:goodone:

Andy Reid needs to bring his team into the locker room and say: Good game guys. Everyone go home while my assistant coaches give me 50 lashes. If you're gonna leave your nuts at home and not go for it at the end of both half's then at least have the common sense to sit on the ball and let the clock run out Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

Jim Nance saying the Denver kicker is the best from 50 yards out. :LOL: Ummm no, that guy is in Oakland idiot. :D

Good thing, because the Raiders can almost never get the ball past the opponent's 35.

• Like 2