Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

I find it interesting there is so much AFC West love among this group.

My favorite AFC West player of all time was Joe Delaney.

#2 is Christian Okoye.

• Like 1

I have no dog in this hunt but I'm pulling for the Chiefs. Because I'm a uniform junkie, and they have one of the best, is one reason. Another, I love defensive teams. Even more so, I respect Reid. I'd love to see them go deep in the playoffs while the Philly fans slam fists on tables.

Karl Mecklenberger. Randy Gradishar. Pete Banaszak. Mark van Eeghen. Ed Budde. Ed Podolak. Chuck Muncie. John Hadl.
  • Like 1

Well..... damn.... the Chiefs go ahead and kick the can down the road and shut out, basically thump, the Texans in the Wild Card.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Plus, I am convinced the Chiefs are doing this just to f*** with my head. That's right. It's all about me on this one. Damned Mandy Schottenreid and his head games.

Well..... damn.... the Chiefs go ahead and kick the can down the road and shut out, basically thump, the Texans in the Wild Card.

Plus, I am convinced the Chiefs are doing this just to f*** with my head. That's right. It's all about me on this one. Damned Mandy Schottenreid and his head games.

I told you this a long time ago. They can definitely beat Denver or New England, in fact, I'm picking them right now.

• Like 1

I find it interesting there is so much AFC West love among this group.

My favorite AFC West player of all time was Joe Delaney.

#2 is Christian Okoye.

Bo Jackson.
  • Like 1

I told you this a long time ago. They can definitely beat Denver or New England, in fact, I'm picking them right now.

Please don't.

:P

• Like 2

Their defense is getting the job done. The offense may be just good enough. Can't have the turnovers that they had today, though.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I know you did. Screw you LABT... the world is flat.... the moon is made of cheese.... Tupac is alive....

(sticking my fingers in my ear and yelling BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!)

• Like 1

Nice win Chiefs ;)

Dismantling an exceptional, talented-laden Houston Texans football team. A top-5 all-time NFL performance. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Top 5 playoff performance for KC in my life time.... not saying much, I know.

Smith was stellar.

Smith looked like an All-Pro. He was efficient, completing 17 of 22 passes for 190 yards with a touchdown and an interception.

http://www.sbnation....e-afc-wild-card

conley.0.gif

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

On to New England. Anyone remember the last time they played?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_query.cgi?tm1=kan&tm2=nwe&yr=all

41-14, Chiefs. :dweez:

Oh, that's right. ;)

• Like 1