blackhawkrush

Let's go Blues

:sarcastic:

Here we go again

0-1

Oshie!!!!

1-1

:dweez:

:wtf: :wtf: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Put a fork in the Blues,they are f*ckin DONE! Edited by KW84

B :D-13: I :D-13: C :D-13: K :D-13: E :D-13: L :D-13: L :martini: Hawks 1 Blues 0

And after all that domination... :sigh: Hawks 1 Blues 1

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :cosmo: Hawks 2 Blues 1

S :hi: H :hi: A :hi: R :hi: P ;) Hawks 3 Blues 1

S :drool: H :drool: A :drool: W :dweez: Hawks 4 Blues 1

K :gumby: E :gumby: I :gumby: T :gumby: H :cool: Hawks 5 Blues 1
  • Like 1

Let's go Blues

Here we go again

0-1

Oshie!!!!

1-1

:wtf: :wtf: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Put a fork in the Blues,they are f*ckin DONE!

And with that I'm done,good luck the rest of the series Hawks fans.
  • Like 2

B :D-13: I :D-13: C :D-13: K :D-13: E :D-13: L :D-13: L :martini: Hawks 1 Blues 0

And after all that domination... :sigh: Hawks 1 Blues 1

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :cosmo: Hawks 2 Blues 1

S :hi: H :hi: A :hi: R :hi: P ;) Hawks 3 Blues 1

S :drool: H :drool: A :drool: W :dweez: Hawks 4 Blues 1

K :gumby: E :gumby: I :gumby: T :gumby: H :cool: Hawks 5 Blues 1

Final! :cheers:
  • Like 2

Let's go Blues

Here we go again

0-1

Oshie!!!!

1-1

Thanks, Kelli. :wub: I'm certainly glad we won't have to deal with Tarasenko any more this season.
  • Like 1

Let's go Blues

Here we go again

0-1

Oshie!!!!

1-1

Thanks, Kelli. :wub: I'm certainly glad we won't have to deal with Tarasenko any more this season.

Congrat's on advancing!

Now...if the Sharks can get the job done...

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/article/media_slots/photos/001/509/734/hi-res-285436dbae91b0acfb2cc713a3154a9a_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=226&q=85

Sharks down 0-1 at the end of the first. Will they ever score again...? :facepalm:

ETA: Pulling the goalie after being up 3 games to 0? Twice? I think that only encourages the opponent.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Kings 13 goals in last 3 games :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: 3-3 tied series :notworthy:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/047/2/2/jabberjaw_by_kilroyart-d39pqig.jpg
  • Like 1

Kings 13 goals in last 3 games :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: 3-3 tied series :notworthy:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/047/2/2/jabberjaw_by_kilroyart-d39pqig.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/bauhaus92/shar_zpsb294fc7e.jpg Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 3

I told myself I wasn't going to cheer for the Sharks this year. They had a 3-0 series lead, and I decided it was safe. Haha... oh how naïve. I really hope SJS can get the job done in front of the home crowd. I guess this is a lesson: It's never safe until it's 4-0 and there's 5 seconds left.
  • Like 1

I told myself I wasn't going to cheer for the Sharks this year. They had a 3-0 series lead, and I decided it was safe. Haha... oh how naïve. I really hope SJS can get the job done in front of the home crowd. I guess this is a lesson: It's never safe until it's 4-0 and there's 5 seconds left.

http://media.therenewableplanet.com/blogphotos/1004.199.159395.Basking_shark.jpg

San Jose...toothless.

Three game sevens in one night! OMG OMG OMG.

Also, here's an interesting thought:

If the Bruins (an original six team) make the finals, it's possible that every opponent could be another original six team - Red Wings, Canadiens, Rangers, Blackhawks. (Oh, poor Toronto)

Wouldn't THAT be cool?!

Three game sevens in one night! OMG OMG OMG.

Also, here's an interesting thought:

If the Bruins (an original six team) make the finals, it's possible that every opponent could be another original six team - Red Wings, Canadiens, Rangers, Blackhawks. (Oh, poor Toronto)

Wouldn't THAT be cool?!

Looking forward to this...lots of channel switching :popcorn: Red Wings have been eliminated so that scenario is out. Here's to some good games. Hope the Hawks are nice and rested...Captain Serious had his birthday yesterday :musicnote: