No late night tonight, looks like. :sigh: Wild 2 Hawks 0

CNBC sucks. :moon: Wild 3 Hawks 0

You're joking, Quenneville. :rage: Wild 4 Hawks 0

Rozsival and Oduya are driving me crazy. :facepalm: Wild 1 Hawks 0

No late night tonight, looks like. :sigh: Wild 2 Hawks 0

CNBC sucks. :moon: Wild 3 Hawks 0

You're joking, Quenneville. :rage: Wild 4 Hawks 0

Final.

Sick of how the NHL announcers manifest their love-fest for Crosby. Clearly this was a game that Malkin dominated, yet on the scoring play by Kunicsh, which was all set up by Malkin's incredible skating/handling ability the announcers instead were praising Crosby for a simple stupid dump in to the boards: "What foresight to dump it in like that" :wtf: what foresight?????? Malkin is the one who dug it out and did fricking pirouette's all over the Rangers. I wish I could watch Malkin without hearing Crosby's name in every sentence. Malkin is the real reason Crosby has so many points. Without his amazing skills Crosby would still be great but not nearly at the level he is now. Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

Sick of how the NHL announcers manifest their love-fest for Crosby. Clearly this was a game that Malkin dominated, yet on the scoring play by Kunicsh, which was all set up by Malkin's incredible skating/handling ability the announcers instead were praising Crosby for a simple stupid dump in to the boards: "What foresight to dump it in like that" :wtf: what foresight?????? Malkin is the one who dug it out and did fricking pirouette's all over the Rangers. I wish I could watch Malkin without hearing Crosby's name in every sentence. Malkin is the real reason Crosby has so many points. Without his amazing skills Crosby would still be great but not nearly at the level he is now.

One the reason I can't stand Penguins. If the Bruins can't make to the finals then ill take the Habs for sure.

Dang, I wish the Habs had won it but it was cool to see a newbie get the winning goal. It was fun watching him jump in the air after scoring. Glad the Ducks held on and beat the Kings..pretty goal by Selanne. Now tonight the Hawks better be ready and watch out for Cooke's return. Don't need him kneeing Kane or somebody...GO Hawks :dweez:
  • Like 2

Canada loses to France at Worlds. :facepalm: Huet gets the win. :facepalm: :facepalm:

It was those damn psychedelic French Jerseys, they played mind games with team Canada Edited by alphseeker

What the hell is with the Penguins "Air Horn Chant" it's damn annoying and it should be illegal while the puck is in play. :wtf: Edited by alphseeker

Hawks have got it out of their system now they'll be on fire game 4.

Not if Quenneville has anything to say about it. He'll have Toews, Bickell and Smith as our top line tonight. And he's putting Handzus back together with Hossa and Sharp. Kane will be bounced around, as well. Ugh!

Rozsival at his best. :facepalm: Wild 1 Hawks 0

S :7up: H :7up: A :7up: R :7up: P :cool: Hawks 1 Wild 1

:wtf: was that? Wild 2 Hawks 1

H :moose: A :moose: N :moose: D :moose: Z :moose: U :moose: S :macallan: Hawks 2 Wild 2

Crawford is drunk. :sigh: Wild 3 Hawks 2

H :moose: A :moose: N :moose: D :moose: Z :moose: U :moose: S :macallan: Hawks 2 Wild 2

Thank you, Rozsival. :moon: Wild 4 Hawks 2

Thank you, Rozsival. :moon: Wild 4 Hawks 2

Final.

The Centre Bell is the only rink where I've heard fans cheer when their own player gets knocked over.

This confused me greatly until I realized it was usually followed by the more expected sound - a boo.

The Canadiens fans are expecting every hit on one of their guys to be penalty, and they make sure the refs know it.

Weasels.

Edited by sitboaf