2013-14 NHL Season Thread

blackhawkrush

H :codger: O :codger: S :codger: S :codger: A :martini: Hawks 1 Blues 0

Sitting on the lead already? :rage: Hawks 1 Blues 1

S :notworthy: M :notworthy: I :notworthy: T :notworthy: H :cosmo: Hawks 2 Blues 1

Leddy got too excited. :sigh: Hawks 2 Blues 2

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :cosmo: Hawks 3 Blues 2 final! :cosmo: :cosmo: :cosmo:
  • Like 1

http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p650/kelli_williams1/panicbus_zps9e3b9ba1.jpgI have officially joined the panic bus.

When you look at the Blues-Kings series last year, it's understandable. But who knows, Quenneville may come up with a Crawford-Raanta-Bollig line in the next game... :unsure:

cropped_Perry.gif?ts=1398481727

:tsk:

What a horrible, disgusting, unsportsmanlike move. This is exactly the sort of thing that needs to be taken out of the g...wait, that's Corey Perry, isn't it? Never mind, I'm okay with this.

If your a Dallas fan, don't worry a slap on the hand, $5000 fine, and no suspension. Apparently it's ok to rack a guy's jewels with a piece of lumber in this league, you just have to pay what amounts to a dinner tip for these goons. Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 2

cropped_Perry.gif?ts=1398481727

:tsk:

What a horrible, disgusting, unsportsmanlike move. This is exactly the sort of thing that needs to be taken out of the g...wait, that's Corey Perry, isn't it? Never mind, I'm okay with this.

If your a Dallas fan, don't worry a slap on the hand, $5000 fine, and no suspension. Apparently it's ok to rack a guy's jewels with a piece of lumber in this league, you just have to pay what amounts to a dinner tip for these goons.

DALLAS -- Dallas Stars forward Ryan Garbutt was fined $1,474.36 -- the maximum allowable under the collective bargaining agreement -- by the NHL for spearing Anaheim Ducks forward Corey Perry during Game 5 of the first-round series on Friday night.

Hit a defenseless guy in the junk with a stick and that's the fine? The Stars even got a short-handed goal, so it wasn't much of a penalty. This is outrageous!

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nhl/story/_/id/10844415/2014-stanley-cup-playoffs-dallas-stars-ryan-garbutt-hit-max-fine-spearing. :rage:

Perry had a similar play against Benn in Game 1, but was called for slashing and given a minor penalty.

Never mind. :blush:

• Like 3

B :D-13: I :D-13: C :D-13: K :D-13: E :D-13: L :D-13: L :martini: Hawks 1 Blues 0

And after all that domination... :sigh: Hawks 1 Blues 1

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :cosmo: Hawks 2 Blues 1

S :hi: H :hi: A :hi: R :hi: P ;) Hawks 3 Blues 1
  • Like 1

B :D-13: I :D-13: C :D-13: K :D-13: E :D-13: L :D-13: L :martini: Hawks 1 Blues 0

And after all that domination... :sigh: Hawks 1 Blues 1

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :cosmo: Hawks 2 Blues 1

S :hi: H :hi: A :hi: R :hi: P ;) Hawks 3 Blues 1

S :drool: H :drool: A :drool: W :dweez: Hawks 4 Blues 1
  • Like 1