Random facts about YOU! Let's hear 'em.

hobo73

I used to work in a bar in Montreal and twice a year we would have Elvis competitions. I was working the door and Ivan (The singer from Men Without Hats.) came to the door and I said "Hi, seven dollars, please." and then he said "Do you know who I am?" and I replied "Yeah, seven dollars, please.".

You should have upped it to $14.00.......:LOL:

• Like 2

Nothing is random, everything in the universe is designed to perfection with no room for error in terms of rate of expansion, distribution of matter and energy throughout the cosmos and the composition of matter that allows stars and planets to form. Any deviation as small as one part in a Quintilian would result in the nonexistence of everything.

I have an Angry Birds calendar on my wall for this year.

(Rush will be next year! :D R40!!!!)

We have a Star Trek calendar in our bedroom- the second I saw it at the store I threw it in the cart and told Jeff we were getting it lmao.

My top 2 favourite movies of all time are Hair! & The Long Long Trailer.

:)

My great-great-great-great grandfather was a Lutheran minister from Bavaria, Germany. The only significance of this is that I have a lifetime pass to Beerfest.....as long as I know the password.

My great-great-great-great grandfather was a Lutheran minister from Bavaria, Germany. The only significance of this is that I have a lifetime pass to Beerfest.....as long as I know the password.

:cheers: cheers to you from Germany.

My last name is likely to originate from OIdenburg, Germany. It can also be found on a Spanish beer.

:cheers: then also a cheers to you from Germany.

My last name is likely to originate from OIdenburg, Germany. It can also be found on a Spanish beer.

Cheers to you from a little place up north called Denmark :LOL: :cheers:

It may be a little place but very beautiful from what I heard?

• Like 2

Or at least, that's what you tell all the women. :P

Or at least, that's what you tell all the women. :P

:LMAO: good one

• Like 1

All these dudes talking about Germany lol.....was just telling this to my mother in law last night, it was either my great grandfather or great great grandfather on my dads' side who was a lumberjack in Germany.

So I have some German in me, and am Polish as well! =D

All these dudes talking about Germany lol.....was just telling this to my mother in law last night, it was either my great grandfather or great great grandfather on my dads' side who was a lumberjack in Germany.

wow, I've met a lot of people here with German ancestry.

Also a big cheers to you from the other side of the pond. :cheers:

• Like 1

My Dad's Grandma is German and she came across to Canada on a boat in 1905.

If this carries on we need a subforum. lol

Cheers from the homeland of your Dad's Grandma :cheers:

I'm almost 100% German. My last name can be found on many German Christmas ornaments. :D

I'm almost 100% German. My last name can be found on many German Christmas ornaments. :D

Your last name is "Made in China"....?? No, wait....that happens in OUR country..... :16ton:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

You're last name is "Made in China"....?? No, wait....that happens in OUR country..... :16ton:

:LOL:

So your name is Weihnachten :LMAO: .

Cheers :cheers: to the beautiful Chi Town. I will never forget how the people of your city treated me so kind in 2010.

• Like 1

Cheers :cheers: to the beautiful Chi Town. I will never forget how the people of your city treated me so kind in 2010.

Fröliche, actually. ;) Hey, my sister lives on the Rhein...in Rheinberg. :cheers: Prost!

Fröliche, actually. ;) Hey, my sister lives on the Rhein...in Rheinberg. :cheers: Prost!

Prost :cheers: to you from Germany. The Rhein (Rhine) is a beautiful river and there are lots of wonderful places alongside.