Random facts about YOU! Let's hear 'em.

hobo73

My step-son works in a fancy sushi restaurant in Montreal. On Saturday they got a call from Hugh Jackman making a reservation for 22 people for Sunday.(The new X-men movie is being filmed here.) I just briefly spoke to my step-son on the phone about it yesterday. Hugh Jackman was there with his wife and two children. Jennifer Lawrence was also there and the guy that played The Beast in the last movie was also there. (I'm too lazy to Google his name but apparently not too lazy to type all these extra words?)

He said that he went up and said hi and they were very friendly. the bill came to $3000 and Hugh Jackman left a $700 tip. The $3000 was not including drinks. I don't know what the drinks totaled yet. They had a very tight schedule and had to leave before all of the food was even brought to them and the employees got to eat all of that food. Halle Berry was also in the restaurant about a month ago with three friends.

• Like 1

I don't have a TV

EDIT: And haven't had one for 6 years

http://www.authenticpua.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Youre-weird.jpg

:P :P :P

• Like 2

My right front tooth is a crown because of a biking accident.

My right ACL is made up of part of my right hamstring due to a racquetball injury.

My right shoulder slips occasionally due to a weightlifting injury

I have sciatica down the left side of my body due to all the injuries on my right side.

I am still in my 30s

OMG...my right front tooth is a "fake" with a gold post because of a fall on an ice pond in grade school.

My right front tooth is also a crown. The wheel of a ten speed bike I was riding came out of the forks while I was barreling down a hill. I turned into a human torpedo and broke that tooth. :boohoo:

Man, I had that happen to me too when I was 8 or 9. Unfortunately for me I was wearing only my bathing suit. The left side of my chest, both knees, both hands and the tops of both feet had road rash. I was quite bloody when I stood up. Luckily I had no scarring.

My clothes were shredded. I was wearing a brand new shirt.

My right ACL is made up of part of my right hamstring due to a racquetball injury.

I have sciatica down the left side of my body due to all the injuries on my right side.

I am still in my 30s

OMG...my right front tooth is a "fake" with a gold post because of a fall on an ice pond in grade school.

My right front tooth is also a crown. The wheel of a ten speed bike I was riding came out of the forks while I was barreling down a hill. I turned into a human torpedo and broke that tooth. :boohoo:

Man, I had that happen to me too when I was 8 or 9. Unfortunately for me I was wearing only my bathing suit. The left side of my chest, both knees, both hands and the tops of both feet had road rash. I was quite bloody when I stood up. Luckily I had no scarring.

You look hot in shredded clothes

I am still in my 30s

:blush: Thanks for noticing.
  • Like 1

I am still in my 30s

Get a room boys :P

Oh and uhh can I watch? ;)

• Like 1

I don't have a TV

LOL all throughout high school I never ever watched television lmao

I've never held a baby and don't want to.

I took classical piano training from age 5-18; it was twice/week once I got into middle school. By the time I hit high school I HATED practising, hated lessons, and was so ready to be done with it all. But my parents wouldn't let me quit. Or rather, if I'd quit they'd have made me give up other activities that I actually enjoyed. It was supposed to be one of those skills/hobbies I could enjoy for life. Except that it was pushed so far that I stopped enjoying it.

After my senior recital that was it. I'd had it. I have only played once since then and that was over 20 years ago; I cannot even read music much anymore. Mom asked me a few weeks ago if I thought I'd ever want the piano. I told her, "no, go ahead and sell the bitch." They're cool furniture and all but I won't play it.

Even Mom admits that the forced lessons were a Mistake In Parenting. Past a point it was a big waste of time, money, and miles driven back and forth to lessons and such. And when I practised I made sure everyone in the house was as unhappy as I was.

• Like 1

I am still in my 30s

You'd like that, wouldn't you...you saucey little minx. :D

I am still in my 30s

You'd like that, wouldn't you...you saucey little minx. :D

:coy:

• Like 1

I am still in my 30s

HEY.....I thought only guys were allowed to get off watching two girls..... :wtf: :16ton:

• Like 1

I don't have a TV

Can't argue with that :P

I don't have a TV

I think that's an important part of ones life to not watch television. As Bill Hicks put it: "Watching television is like putting black spray paint to your third eye" ;) .

But I'm not ashamed to admit that I do watch television from time to time, when I visit friends and family, but when I had a television set myself it was TV non-stop.

I don't have a TV

Can't argue with that :P

I don't have a TV

I think that's an important part of ones life to not watch television. As Bill Hicks put it: "Watching television is like putting black spray paint to your third eye" ;) .

But I'm not ashamed to admit that I do watch television from time to time, when I visit friends and family, but when I had a television set myself it was TV non-stop.

Oh yeah, I went through a total cleansing in high school. I was either listening to music or meditating. It was wonderful. Of course TV would be on at other peoples' houses, but I was so out of the loop with what was on, I never paid attention lol. (well...do concert DVD's every now and then count?? lmao.)

;)

hahaha omg- one time in elementary school, there was an assembly with Ronald McDonald. I was very young.

I was terrified out of my mind.

Ronald's scary clown ass went into the audience, came right up to me and said "HI, LITTLE GIRL!!!" and did a little jig. I screamed and ran away.

I like long hair on women, I like a woman's whispering voice and sometimes a man's whispering voice - either can make me feel high if not totally relaxed. I like full breasts on women (the tighter the cleavage the better). I love a man's hairy legs and I like white tube socks on men. It's sexy, so sue me.
  • Like 1

I like long hair on women, I like a woman's whispering voice and sometimes a man's whispering voice - either can make me feel high if not totally relaxed. I like full breasts on women (the tighter the cleavage the better). I love a man's hairy legs and I like white tube socks on men. It's sexy, so sue me.

:hug2:

LOVE the honesty!!!

For me, white knee-high tube socks or knee-high boots on women is my WEAKNESS. I love femme women as much as butch women.

hahaha oh man....my husband and I have the same opinion on breasts- as long as there is SOMETHING there. It can be an A cup, just *something*. lol.

Guys....long hair, facial hair, tattoos/piercings are my ideal.....hmm. Guess I tend to look more at women! hahaha.

hmm....well, I have never been able to watch an entire episode of "Intervention". I remember one time getting up and nearly splintering the door from punching it as hard as I could.

When I was in high school, it was the big annual end of the year poetry slam in the school library. Teachers, students, even guest poets- everyone showed up.

I have crippling stage fright but had to do it. :)

My dad assured me he would do anything he could to go there straight from work, and I kept turning around in my seat. He wasn't there.

When they called my name I was sad but knew he did his best to make it. Just as I opened my mouth in front of the microphone, there he was, standing in the very back of the room giving me thumbs up.

I said "Before I read my poem, I want to dedicate it to my best friend, the best father in the world, he is right THERE! He is awesome, and he just made my day. I love you, pops!!"

And the whole room went "AAAWWWWW!!!!" and clapped. As I read, my dad stood there crying. It was awesome.

:)

• Like 3

LOVE the honesty!!!

For me, white knee-high tube socks or knee-high boots on women is my WEAKNESS. I love femme women as much as butch women.

hahaha oh man....my husband and I have the same opinion on breasts- as long as there is SOMETHING there. It can be an A cup, just *something*. lol.

Guys....long hair, facial hair, tattoos/piercings are my ideal.....hmm. Guess I tend to look more at women! hahaha.

About women, I also love boots on women - black patent leather, high heel. Not in a dominatrix way, mind you. If you have ever seen Julie Newmar's Catwoman on the 1960s Batman series, she is quite hot. She's soft and feminine, yet in control.

• Like 1

^ oh no it doesn't have to be dominatrix style. Even just the boots on a woman walking down the street or something. Mhmm.

Methinks we might scare some folks from this thread LOL

I don't care. I love women. :)

^ oh no it doesn't have to be dominatrix style. Even just the boots on a woman walking down the street or something. Mhmm.

Methinks we might scare some folks from this thread LOL

I don't care. I love women. :)

yep!, LOL. Don't have a foot fetish or anything, but I have a thing for legs on men and women. A pair of white tube socks on a man or a pair of sheer panty hose (or boots)on a woman catches my eye. From the movie "Angel" towards the middle and end of this video:
Edited by circumstantial tree
  • Like 1

LOVE the honesty!!!

It's been scientifically proven that the human brain looks at men as people and but views women as individual parts such as eyes, nose's, breasts, legs, etc not as people.

• Like 1

I am double-jointed almost. I can put both feet behind my head and "walk" across a room on my butt cheeks and hands. I can also use my feet to pick up a glass or a can and bring it to my mouth. Fun party tricks.

I did have to quit doing the feet-behind-the-head trick after getting the artificial hip, though. I could probably do it without mishap (can get my right foot back there just fine), but I'd rather not risk a dislocation. Just in case.

• Like 2

LOVE the honesty!!!

Circy...? :unsure:

well, I like full breast on men. I think those are called moobs. I love a woman with hairy legs. :D
  • Like 3

well, I like full breast on men. I think those are called moobs. I love a woman with hairy legs. :D

What about a woman with pit hair so long it can be corn-rowed?

Q: How can you tell which planes flying overhead are Alitalia? A: They're the ones with hair under the wings.

Edited by Mara