Happy Birthday GEDDY!!!!!!!

OneLittleVictory

I always found it odd wishing someone happy birthday knowing they'd never see the sentiments, but it's cool that he's 60 today. :)

we never know maybe he would check trf today to see if such a post exists ;o

• Like 2

Most people here know that Rush is a band that kind of "cares" for their fans. So why shouldn't there be at least someone from the inner circle that reads some posts here from time to time?

Happy B-day Geddy. Cheers to you. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Happy birthday, Geddy!

A very happy birthday to an amazing man! 60... I just can't believe it. He seems to be doing amazingly, and looking awesome as well... keep up the wonderfulness, Geddy! (Plus, don't tell anyone this, but you're in better shape than my bf... and he's half your age! :P)

And, hey, it seems Geddy might get wind of some action floating around here - after all, he wore my favourite shirt to the Vancouver concert. I mean, what are the odds of that? A little while back I made a list of what I wanted Geddy to wear, and at the top - no, next from top; I'm almost forgetting the black buttony shirt! - was the red shirt he wore, over top of another of my favourite shirts. Someone's obviously been paying attention to what goes on around here! ;) And, to top it off, he wore three different shirts during the night. Three! He must have gotten wind of my wishes!

Anyway, enough of my shirt babbling. Happy birthday to an exceptional bassist, overall congenial guy, wearer of the best hair in his age group in music, and who has a voice that keeps giving me goosebumps. I wonder what he'll do to celebrate - it's a day off between shows, I think, but what can he do on the road away from his family? Maybe they'll have a bbq or something when he gets back home. Mmm, veggie burgers. *drool*

Edited by Mika
  • Like 5

Happy Birthday, Geddy!!!!! :clap: :cheers: You are such a magnificent bassist and singer!!!!! :geddy: :wub: :guitar: I wish you a wonderful day, filled with everything you love most!!!! :wub: :cheerleader: :banana: :yes: :ebert:
  • Like 3

Happy Birthday to the greatest bass player ever! Thanks for all the great music, have a great day!!! :D :clap: :yes: :geddy:
  • Like 3

put up an old Gedcast from a while ago for his B-Day. Its a Bass chat with some songs mixed in for good measure...

http://www.spreaker.com/user/rockhardradio/breakfast_with_geddy_replay

969567_10151631898963743_1260336473_n.jpg

• Like 1

put up an old Gedcast from a while ago for his B-Day. Its a Bass chat with some songs mixed in for good measure...

http://www.spreaker....th_geddy_replay

969567_10151631898963743_1260336473_n.jpg

Cool! I will check this out later! :)

Grazie!