Is this real?

Sticklight

https://www.youtube....h?v=MF2VHVd3ymk

I just came across this video after searching "Geddy Lee" on Youtube. What.

Apparently, this IS a real band and they've got a page with some Geddy pictures on it. WTF?

https://www.facebook.com/killgeddylee

For those of you who have Facebook, please report this page.

Those kind of people just don't deserve to live. Whether it's a joke or not.

Edited by Sticklight

This is terrible. I listened to one of their tracks and now I feel compelled to kill Geddy Lee.

I blame Marilyn Manson and Black Sabbath.

Just a point, by complaining about them, viewing their page and discussing them on FB and forums you are doing exactly what they want you to do.

Just ignore them.

• Like 4

Lol Rush fans are always so tight around the collar. Lighten up people. Its just a joke, pretty sure they arent killing Geddy Lee, or asking anyone to kill him, or even sing about him at all.

There is a pretty popular band called Head Automatica, and they have a song called Ill Shoot William H Macy. Um.... he is still alive.

To the people who said they "reported them" who did you report them to? The internet police? That's not even close to the worst band name I've ever heard. They're not gonna make it anywhere with a name like that so don't waste your time with it. They're just looking for attention by naming their band that. Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Lol Rush fans are always so tight around the collar. Lighten up people. Its just a joke, pretty sure they arent killing Geddy Lee, or asking anyone to kill him, or even sing about him at all.

There is a pretty popular band called Head Automatica, and they have a song called Ill Shoot William H Macy. Um.... he is still alive.

Holy crap are, you are so unlikeable! Please, for the love of god, stop posting like a jackass.

• Like 1

I bet in 10 years we will all be discussing KGL's "synth period" and which was better . That song is so sucktastic I Bet Jann Wenner puts them on the cover of RS. In a attempt to quell the Tsarneav fiasco . Edited by patjnev
  • Like 1

Holy crap are, you are so unlikeable! Please, for the love of god, stop posting like a jackass.

"Stop posting like a jackass trenken" would be a good name for a pretentious, shitty garage band.

I heard about 90 seconds of that KGL tune on youtube...because I thought they MIGHT like Rush and would have music influenced by them. They sounded like toss regardless of musical influences or band name

Good point. In fact, I just reported Metallica for their provocative and terrorism-themed album "Kill 'Em All"

To the people who said they "reported them" who did you report them to? The internet police? That's not even close to the worst band name I've ever heard. They're not gonna make it anywhere with a name like that so don't waste your time with it. They're just looking for attention by naming their band that.

You fill out a report and send it to Facebook. Only takes a minute. Hopefully they'll take it down.

I saw that page about a week or two ago. My thought was that they would disappear soon enough. I considered starting a thread here about it for about 15 seconds, then I'ma drinka a warm glass of salty water and it go away.

So they're not gonna kill him? great to know! Well, I do understand nobody's gonna get killed because of this stupid name, but assuming this is a joke, you do realize how bad and pathetic this joke is, right? They claim it's a "make believe". :facepalm:

That's an awful sense of humor, of people who probably had a sad childhood.

I just made some nasty remarks to them on their page. I should have read the rest of the thread first. I might become an internet hobby for those POS's! Edited by John V

What instrument does Wenner play in this band?

I'm sure we'll find out when he's done giving head to the Boston Bomber.

I wanted to say "when he's done blowing the Boston Bomber" but... :oops:

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 2