What's your favorite burger joint?

Tom Sawyer

What's your favorite burger joint?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite burger joint?

• In and out burger
    • Dicks drive-in
    • McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • Wendys
    • Other name ______

I haven't been a bigg fast food person in many years, age, higher than average natural cholesterol levels will do that to ya. Gosh I miss my twenties, (for that alone, not much more)
  • Like 1

In n Out burgers are overrated.

Don't get me wrong, they're a fine fast food hamburger (although they're so slow there that the term fast food is somewhat of a misnomer - i know, i know, they make everything to order), but they're not so good that they live up to the hype. I mean seriously, people WORSHIP these hamburgers, and they're just not all that. And because people worship them the lines (both drive through and in the store) are ridiculous. Maybe if I didn't have to wait 10 minutes the burgers would seem more worth it.

• Like 1

SoCal resident since birth so I'm going with In-N-Out. Legends is a good local joint in the Inland and San Gabriel valleys as well. Farmer Boys is another local fave of mine.

Speaking of Wendy's, I think I'm in love with that redhead Hannigan look alike in the commercials. :wub:

In n Out is a poor man's Five Guys.

Very similar in freshness but Five Guys is much more tasty and a bigger burger. I do like In n Out fries a little better, but you only get 1/2 that Five Guys serves.

Well, they don't have In and Out or Dick's in Chicago, so I voted for Wendy's. For fast food, Wendy's is on a different level than Burger King or McDonalds.

I still have to try Five Guys.

Well, they don't have In and Out or Dick's in Chicago, so I voted for Wendy's. For fast food, Wendy's is on a different level than Burger King or McDonalds.

ILS, they have plenty of dicks in Chicago.

• Like 1

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/Culver.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

• Like 1

Five Guys. We don't have In and Out here.

Checkers and Sonic are both way better than BK, McD's, or Wendy's.

Hardee's can be good as well.

In Raleigh, there was a place called "Cook Out" that was really good. It tasted like a real burger, not like McD's or Wendy's or other fast food places.

I like the mushroom burger at Red Robin, but none of the others. Their towering onion rings are the best thing there.

Sonic is fairly decent.

ILS, they have plenty of dicks in Chicago.

No more than in the Twin Cities. :moon:

• Like 1

I normally dislike fast food joints in general but Smart Burger's Bourbon Street Burger is just awesome. It's probably one of the few fast food joints I would willingly eat at.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/Culver.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

That's what I was thinking....Yum Yum Good!!

:ebert: :clap:

A & W ... I miss the original rootbeer, trays of food served on ones rolled down window and the servers donned in roller skates!

You mean, there really were rollerskating waitresses?

• Like 1

A & W ... I miss the original rootbeer, trays of food served on ones rolled down window and the servers donned in roller skates!

You mean, there really were rollerskating waitresses?

There were! Hell on Wheels!