Jack Daniels

Tom Sawyer

There is always some JD product in the house here for when the wife wants to relax with a Jack & 7, or I want some on the rocks. Currently it's a bottle of JD Single Barrel-a little more expensive than Jack Black, but worth it.

The last time I drank JD was when I was 18. I was so hammered... we were stagering down the street after a dnace and the cops pulled up and hot out. ("Uh oh.")

The cop was in the middle of writing me and my buddy tickets for underage drinking when I pulled a big wad of belly-button lint out of my "innie" and handed it to the cop. That's how hammered I was...

He then wrote me an extra ticket for "intoxicated in a public place" or some kinda shit like that. My buddy was laughing so hard that he actually pissed his pants... all down his leg. Classic.

I'm glad I don't drink anymore.

• Like 1

I've tried acquiring a taste for whiskey. I even bought a bottle of Gentlemen Jack recently, just to see if an extra leap through the charcoal would make it more appealing...but no. :(
  • Like 1

I've tried acquiring a taste for whiskey. I even bought a bottle of Gentlemen Jack recently, just to see if an extra leap through the charcoal would make it more appealing...but no. :(

In the westerns they make it look so f'n cool don't they? Try moonshine---much better

In the westerns they make it look so f'n cool don't they? Try moonshine---much better

I'm good with beer, vodka, and gin. :)

Been on a bloody mary kick lately.

• Like 3

I'm on a quest to find the absolute worst american beer

Let me help you out.

http://unitedpackageliquors.com/catalog/images/Natural%20Light%2030pk%20Cans%20WEB.jpg

aka Black Jack

On the rocks?

Neat?

Straight up?

Mixed?

More like dump down the drain.

There are dozens of better bourbons out there to drink.

Jack Daniels isn't Bourbon.

Let me help you out.

http://unitedpackageliquors.com/catalog/images/Natural%20Light%2030pk%20Cans%20WEB.jpg

Do they still make Schlitz?? It's God awful, but it was cheaper than the other beers when I was growing up....only drink Corona and Smirnoff Ice now...JD gives me a severe headache for some reason now... :(

:huh:

best cheap whiskey - Evan williams or very old barton. For something smooth but not super pricey I enjoy canadian club. Jim beam also solid. And no, jack daniels isnt terrible. I respect someones opinion if they think it is overrated or over priced, but definitely not terrible

My first full bottle of whiskey purchased was this God awful bourbon made by Hiram Walker called "10 High". Should have gone with CC.

Love Bloody Marys! Sea salt, Tobasco, Worcestershire , and Horseradish..key components.

• Like 1

Jack and I have had a long, meaningful relationship over the years. Like all relationships, we're there for each other in times of need and there are good times and bad times. Sometimes we have to spend a lil time apart while I lay low after a "bad Jack" night but most of the times are good.

Has anyone tried the Honey Jack? I love how smooth it goes down.

:)

Try Japanese whiskey (specifically, Yamazaki). Just seems like a drink to chill out with...smooth and all that too. I like Jack a bunch but after several I feel like I can bench press the Hulk...but I'm not sure if that's always good

Jack and I have had a long, meaningful relationship over the years. Like all relationships, we're there for each other in times of need and there are good times and bad times. Sometimes we have to spend a lil time apart while I lay low after a "bad Jack" night but most of the times are good.

Has anyone tried the Honey Jack? I love how smooth it goes down.

:)

havent tried the honey jack. i bought the evan williams honey version, thought it would be comparable but was unreal sweet, i could not stomach it which is sayin something for an unrefined guy like me. The jack version is probably much better