Jack Daniels

Tom Sawyer

Jack and I have had a long, meaningful relationship over the years. Like all relationships, we're there for each other in times of need and there are good times and bad times. Sometimes we have to spend a lil time apart while I lay low after a "bad Jack" night but most of the times are good.

Has anyone tried the Honey Jack? I love how smooth it goes down.

:)

havent tried the honey jack. i bought the evan williams honey version, thought it would be comparable but was unreal sweet, i could not stomach it which is sayin something for an unrefined guy like me. The jack version is probably much better

It's very good it's blended very well so it's not an overpowering taste.

Seeing that new JD commercial just now Im REALLY craving some quality time with Jack...

Jack and I have had a long, meaningful relationship over the years. Like all relationships, we're there for each other in times of need and there are good times and bad times. Sometimes we have to spend a lil time apart while I lay low after a "bad Jack" night but most of the times are good.

Has anyone tried the Honey Jack? I love how smooth it goes down.

:)

My wife loves the Tennessee Honey and always buys a small bottle along with whatever I'm getting. It is smooth, but a little too sweet for me.